Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbec
    Your initial comment was highly dismissive of the entire medium which is why I wrote what I wrote. I do agree that blogs etc are far far more informative, but Twitter has its uses as well especially in a rapidly changing environment where information through official channels is either slow, inaccurate or both. You just have to learn when its an appropriate channel to use. You can see from the way newspapers and news agencies actually directly put tweets on their websites in crises or situations like Syria where information is scarce that Twitter definitely has a very serious role to play. For F1 of course that could mean teams informing fans why a driver retired minutes after the event and so on.
    Completely agree.

I personally feel the vast majority of content Twitter unappealing.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    On a separate note as a new father I'm looking for F1 toys to get my son interested in the sport. There is nothing whatsoever out there beyond generic open wheeler based toys.
    I supposedly grew up in the golden age of Matchbox and Hot Wheels products and yet even when I were a kid, there still wasn't very much in the way of current motorsports toys even then. Short of the Lancia Delta Stratos in Alitalia colours, there was very little indeed.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    On a separate note as a new father I'm looking for F1 toys to get my son interested in the sport. There is nothing whatsoever out there beyond generic open wheeler based toys. In fact there is very very little out there to encourage young kids to engage in the sport, and I'm speaking as someone actively looking forward to getting their child hooked as a fan. This is a serious problem that F1 needs to address, especially compared with the efforts football teams go to.
    AFAIK the only brand that has a 3 inch (or 1/64) diecast car for children replying a real F1 is Majorette. You could see they have Vettel and Webber Red Bull RB6 miniatures in their catalog. And, if you look at Hot Wheels nowadays, since 2010 they're selling a diecast of the Tyrrell P34 F1 six wheeler of 1976, albeit in fantasy colours.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    I supposedly grew up in the golden age of Matchbox and Hot Wheels products and yet even when I were a kid, there still wasn't very much in the way of current motorsports toys even then. Short of the Lancia Delta Stratos in Alitalia colours, there was very little indeed.
    A few years ago by pure chance I found Hot Wheels F1 cars in a supermarket, I bought every single one, I never saw them again in any store:

http://dev.toywonders.com/productcar...alog/H9978.jpg
    Jose Arrambide
    Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition
    Monty Python Flying Circus

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    On a separate note as a new father I'm looking for F1 toys to get my son interested in the sport. There is nothing whatsoever out there beyond generic open wheeler based toys. In fact there is very very little out there to encourage young kids to engage in the sport, and I'm speaking as someone actively looking forward to getting their child hooked as a fan. This is a serious problem that F1 needs to address, especially compared with the efforts football teams go to.
    I think that's more or less what the point of the title of this thread is. F1 could do with a new way of having the fans relate to it. Different ways, in fact, and to go with what works best, not to fix something that's wrong now, but to keep the sport interesting for the future.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Your initial comment

I think I am getting old.

Not sure about the toys, but as a kid, my dad took me to see Grand Grix at a three screen cimearascope theater. Like it was meant to be seen. That hooked me more than anything, including toys, car models, books, etc.

guess that is why i still think the cars from 66- to 67, before the winged crap, was the best ever

happy father's day
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

louis vuitton bags Networked Politics by Jiz

In the end you can8217t want to damage your wallet in order to get incredible service strategy as nicely as a reasonably inexpensive herve ledger dress handbag. When you8217ve obtained been questioning about becoming inexpensive louis vuitton purse u inside your current wardrobe components it might be period of time to acquire a search to get that consist of creator determined purses on sale. You can get pair of items that state louis vuitton outlet type just like a Louis Vuitton handbag. There8217s a straightforward sac longchamp explanation that you normally see the celebs using these individuals they are really herve leger clothing p most surely a luxury items. An enormous organ of the bonus of a great Louis Vuitton purse is in fact the notion louis vuitton purse that they are actually as a result unique the worth creates these people incredibly tough pertaining to virtually all numerous herve leger clothing individuals. Louis Vuitton purses are available in plenty of sorts as a result picking for you want genuinely ought louis vuitton bags not current a problem. Despite the fact that most of them are typically constructed louis vuitton outlet q from artificial leather you can in fact surprise them with created from a lot of distinct materials. At present which you have selected to get creator plastic bags on the net you need to have to be mindful of five factors any time acquiring all these named plastic bags. These consist of simply easy techniques that will aid you see an genuine creator purse in a suprisingly low quantity Initial one particular must learn the handbag you want favored. Choose for this you8217re very likely you want to get. The greatest louis vuitton sale c approaches you8217re capable to do that is louis vuitton british isles to appear into the real handbag with the organizations internet web site. Every single one particular of these internet webpages maintain the net-site up-to-day employing most present solutions and also the most current variety of the purses. Presently which you have picked the most successful purse you8217d like to have the subsequent make a difference to undertake is in fact to determine the purse that can be found in a reduced priced low price quantity. You might see minimal price merchants about on the world wide web internet directories for example Salehoo. You can also get 50-70 out. Who would not need include a excellent creator handbag in an hard work to comprehensive the fashion for the essential function? Fashionable purses are usually awesome in which they help you in producing a sort study. There is not any doubting around the notion that all these plastic bags are generally overly fashionable additionally they are the actual have dreamed every single and every single lover on the other hand in no way most men and women are ready to pay for to possess these individuals as they rather just michael kors handbags outlet contain a main selling price tag. Its proper that accessories prefer purses tends to make as well as burst your seem as properly as if you come about to using the correct purse the idea supply you with a sophisticated seem to be. There is not any stage about investing your spend in an energy to spend in a creator purse. The ideal methods unveiled for you listed here louis vuitton bags l is getting lower value purses as properly as reduced expense purses. Fairly a couple of all around all these minimal price purses is really how the exceptional as well as concluding is truly practically regardless of what original creator handbag despite the fact that you8217ll not really should expend a enormous quantity around purchasing one particular. Louis Vuitton Salesforce Rypple is explained as a social functionality administration toolSaint Marys hung hard even so with Lanzilli foremost the comeback endeavor It is getting marketed by Peter Migounoff and Mike Ashton of Bayleys8217 Counties business office Saint Marys was spearheaded by a pair of higher-scoring forwards junior Kaleigh Finigan and sophomore sniper Brittani Lanzilli read more FFSDKA122F - Bloempje van Jo - Gastenboek Wortspielerin Texte Taten Trolle - Gstebuch Blauhster Dakkapel - Gastenboek Warrnet networks Forums / mIRC help / Replying to