Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SCSA update

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SCSA update

Hi all, instead of answering each thread I felt it would be better to do it in one

Currently there are 17 cars that have provisionally confirmed, I could name them but it’s up to each team to make their announcements, some are new teams as well as the established ones, in the last two weeks some exciting enquiries have been made that could easily see us into the 20’s.

The key to some of the grid numbers is TV, talks are well underway

Our first meeting will be April 29th, 1 week after the BTCC round, the dates on the SCSA web site should not change

We are currently looking at the Autosport show with two options at our disposal.

How long will the SCSA last??? I am often told that I am too optimistic, well the above is what I know to be true but it could change, I know more that cannot be said, but we have to much interest for it not to workout for SCSA.

We do need drivers/teams, series sponsor, race sponsor’s, rookie of the year sponsor and a pit stop crew of the year sponsor and we are talking to such sponsors but it is on a first come first served basis so if anyone is reading this and are also interested they should contact me at duane@revolutionracing.co.uk.

Risky strategy? No just trying to get the job done.

Hope that helps.

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oops that dont look to good
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Never did get the hang of modern technology did you mate...? God help us if they bring in data logging to SCSA...hehe
    There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

no it does look to good but i can still read it :=)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

o hi skid remember me i was the kid at MORT

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    cheers Skid, looks like your first season with us, he,he
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's like one of those tests at the psychiatrist where he shows you a random series of blobs and asks you what you see in it.

It could actually catch on as a way of communicating in private groups so no-one else can understand what we're on about.
    There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looking good for the year then. I've got my fingers crossed for a TV deal (and a possible work experience with it too )
    Weebit Productions Photographer: I'm not short, just far away

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Translated:

"Hi all, instead of answering each thread I felt it would be better to do it in one.

Currently there are 17 cars that have provisionally confirmed, I could name them but it’s up to each team to make their announcements, some are new teams as well as the established ones, in the last two weeks some exciting enquiries have been made that could easily see us into the 20’s.

The key to some of the grid numbers is TV, talks are well underway.

Our first meeting will be April 29th, 1 week after the BTCC round, the dates on the SCSA web site should not change.

We are currently looking at the Autosport show with two options at our disposal.

How long will the SCSA last??? I am often told that I am too optimistic, well the above is what I know to be true but it could change, I know more that cannot be said, but we have to much interest for it not to workout for SCSA.

We do need drivers/teams, series sponsor, race sponsor’s, rookie of the year sponsor and a pit stop crew of the year sponsor and we are talking to such sponsors but it is on a first come first served basis so if anyone is reading this and are also interested they should contact me at [email:32oqqrcu]duane@revolutionracing.co.uk[/email:32oqqrcu]

Risky strategy? No just trying to get the job done.

Hope that helps.
    Duane
    "
    :up: :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great news, looking forward to the new season.
    Paul
    Ambulance Service Benevolent Fund Car #39 :spin: