Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    .... in my view autograph hunters are IDIOTS.
    You wouldn't say that if you had a signature by John Lennon, Elvis or some bloke called Senna

Many adult autograph hunters are there for the cash only. Fifty quid here and there on ebay comes in handy, and they only have to hang about for a few hours outside gates. Signatures from people liable to die young, sadly including racing driver world champions, will attract the higher prices.

It's not a good way to make money, but you're never going to stop it.

Sad part is that those who collect to sell often make alternative cash by selling "he was rude to me" stories too ......
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Only the fact that he didn't want to sign a few autographs doesn't make him to a bad boy, I’m not even quite sure that his fans feel it so badly than it looks, I’m sure they understand that he can have other tings to do at the moment. And F1 drivers are not different to us other, some times we are nice and some times we are not, it’s depends lot of the situation we are in at the moment. I think Alonso has given us and his fans so many great moments, that they shouldn’t be complaining at all. Things like this are more like a storm in a teacup, nothing more.
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WHO CARES ABOUT ALONSOs BEHAVIOUR??? I DO NOT!!

is a lesson for his funs not to follow him, he just show them how stubit they are for supporting him... is all on their hands to do the right thing.
    An overrated driver who was lucky to drive the best car the right moment, ala villenevne!!!

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitraF1

is a lesson for his funs not to follow him, he just show them how stubit they are for supporting him... is all on their hands to do the right thing.
    An overrated driver who was lucky to drive the best car the right moment, ala villenevne!!!
    I'm no fan of Fred's! He is not over rated however! If Hamilton continues the way he has started. They have the best line up in f-1 Period!
    May the forza be with you

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

*sigh* You don't win two WDC and beat your team mate without two much difficulty on luck
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts

do you really believe what you are you saying? it´s quite a sad situation if you do. I hate MS like poison but I wouldn´t claim he´s worthless.