Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Rude boy Fernando

I wouldn't have expected this:

<<"He looked at us with disgust and answered 'no'," Rodriguez said, adding that members of the Alonso fan club had to be content with photos with Kimi Raikkonen and even Bernie Ecclestone.>>

Link: http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...26104627.shtml
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    I wouldn't have expected this:

<<"He looked at us with disgust and answered 'no'," Rodriguez said, adding that members of the Alonso fan club had to be content with photos with Kimi Raikkonen and even Bernie Ecclestone.>>

Link: http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...26104627.shtml
    Yes, proof once again that Fernando (that silly little boy) Alonso is the fault of society.

I'm no Alonso fan, but personally I got tired of accusations of any drivers about things they did off track towards the latter half of last year. To me its just about a driver not wanting a photo, which seems legitimate enough, as they're not being paid to pose for the public.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    Yes, proof once again that Fernando (that silly little boy) Alonso is the fault of society.

I'm no Alonso fan, but personally I got tired of accusations of any drivers about things they did off track towards the latter half of last year. To me its just about a driver not wanting a photo, which seems legitimate enough, as they're not being paid to pose for the public.
    The fans are the reason he gets paid the rediculous amount he does every year, the same with every F1 driver. They have an obligation to the fans to at least be polite.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    The fans are the reason he gets paid the rediculous amount he does every year.
    Really? I was inclined to think that was because he is a double world champion.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If he didn't have time or even just didn't want to do it at least he could have been polite. Jason Plato is one of the busiest men in the BTCC paddock, but on the occasions I've seen when he's been in a hurry and not able to do autographs or photos he's always been polite and apologised for not being able to do it.
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof
    is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools:grenade:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Did they come to Alonso in the right time? They had to look about the driver’s face before coming to him.

The race might have stressed him much, I doubt Alonso was notoriously doing that without a reason.
    I won’t bother Alonso if they asked him for making the auto/photograph in improper time like right before the race started of right after finished when the adrenalin wasn't turning back down normally and was having a lot to do, and considering Melbourne was a not too good race for Alonso, having beaten by Kimi Ferrari and almost being out-driven by the teammate, a new boy Lewis Hamilton.

Likewise I won’t bother driver abused Marshal was touching the driver for help-hand when he just got out of the race.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Do you guys actually remember any drivers that were actually happy when people spoke to them after joining Mclaren?

With DC for instance people could barley get any information out of him.
    You could tell that he really wanted to say something but was stopping himself incase he got into trouble.

Alonso maybe has always been like that but if Ron really means to make Mclaren or a more friendly team he needs to start with making sure his drivers are good with fans and the media.

That must have been horrible though, these fans having alonso as their hero going all the way to Australia to see him spending thousands of Euros.
    And then when they meet him he is rude to them.

Personally ive always wanted to meet Damon Hill and if he was rude to me i'd just want to curl up in a corner and die.
    good luck RBR

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    The reality is drivers can't sign an autograph for everyone who wants one, or spend time with everyone who demands a piece of them. Those left disappointed are often critical that their "hero" has let them down.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree with Arrows, besides we've seen plenty of footage of Alonso signing autographs and posing for pictures in Melbourne. I am not saying he is the nicest person around but those people there just want media atention.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it is obvious that alonso is a big DONKEY!!! MS was the best out there , remembering the funs,the family and all people in the team after a success!!!