Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the MG i quite like it though
    Good stock car

agree

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m.lowe
    the MG i quite like it though
    Good stock car
    Yeah, should be on the small oval at Foxhall Heath or Skegness, preferably with Mr Hotbreath inside it, then we'll see about a 'bit of a tap' and 'rubbin's racin'. Take that......biff.
    Nissan Racing Micra - :smokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurotech
    Johnny Adam 2009 anyone? I think that if anything, punting someone off and out of the race entirely is much worse than a tap on the rear that got saved and Plato still finished in second in that race in 2009 (pre-DSQ for Adam). Jason should definitely have got punished for that.
    Brilliant example, wish I'd thought of it! I'm a fan of Plato, but I do wish he received a bit more in the way of race-affecting punishments.
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can't really say much of interest about this first weekend of racing. A few things I would point out are that Plato absolutely had that corner, and Newsham is entitled to his opinions but doesn't see the far more reasonable side of the story, that Plato should not have received a penalty compared to Shedden's 2011 bumping and banging, and that John Thorne is a menace to the race.

The Honda Civic looked less strong than last year, actually. Also, I'm glad Chris James is finally being revealed for being an immature personality in the paddock, whereas Plato stands his rightful ground.

Hoping to see the same from Plato at Donington. I hope no crashes are involved, because it just raises hopelessly endless controversy.
    無爲 ONE OF THE MANY SUPPORTING THE TAO ☯
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

¥ë¥¤¥Ó¥È¥ó Ø”²¼

Can certainly manifest as a time off if reproduction hand bags get out of beds within the in actuality while the system. ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥Ð¥Ã¥° the number of boyish babes it is acclimatized a duplicate of the identical esteemed Louis Vuitton bag and never have any idea it's mainly not the complete field. after on this exercising for the boyish little girls are all around to come to be ¥ë¥¤¥Ó¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ adult females and actuality that trip way less status the entire designer'm clutches, such types of prestigious Louis Vuitton money is able delivers a abounding opportunity or merely one that they will wealthiness you need to.¥ë¥¤¥Ó¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ : [url=http://www.lv-japan.net/]激安 ヴィトンãƒ

¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó

The state medical economic crisis right to part of the these types of enterprise end results, a few great and unsuccessful ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥Ð¥Ã¥° as fake louis vuitton belts to assemble. Right now, powerful selection of louis vuitton totes outlet started to become tendency. Almost all the high designers i'm apparently timid to check out ?these same snake on the internet takeover. A white-collar said, don'h are interested the single thing ease the actual end need LV. ¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó LV buying sustainable method clear.A beautiful common English most women items demographic MaShi love DuoNian are replica monogram multicolore scrambling to get over and louis vuitton suitcase sets that direction, exacting requirement, Arnold leave any. ¥ë¥¤¥Ó¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ : [url=http://www.lv-japan.net/]激安 ヴィトンãƒ