Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Would my uncle sponsor me for rally cross?

I was wondering if I got into rally cross and I was ok or good at it could I get a sponsor from my uncle and having his company name on the sides of my car?

My uncle owns a injection moulding company and he also glazes the parts his company makes with some stuff which goes over the plastic to make look like wood or even metal.

I haven't seen my uncle a lot as he is rich and owns a injection mould company and his company is Pretty big.

If I did this and he agreed how much money could I gain roughly a Year and month.

And how would I approach my uncle about this?

Because my uncles company does injection moulding would he benefit from sponsoring me?

If theres anyother stuff about sponsorship which I havent asked about if so what?

Could I have more than one sponsorship?

Liked 40 Times in 12 Posts
    Instead of asking us whether your rich Uncle and his injection moulding company would sponsor you, why don't you go and ask him!

And yes, if you're lucky you can get as many sponsors as you can.

Good luck!
    https://www.facebook.com/BritishRallyMedia/

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Sponsorship in most levels of motorsport is small to non-existent. Most cars that you see will have the names of the driver's own business rather than anyone pumping real money in. Those that are lucky to have sponsors will usually get parts/services rather than cold, hard cash. Beyond that there will be handful that get a few hundred quid here and there, but for the most part people plough their own money into their racing.

But really you want to be speaking to your uncle rather than asking a bunch of enthusiasts.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.