NASCAR Nationwide Series Bashas' Supermarkets 200 live streaming Online
Nestled at the foot of the Estrella Mountains in Avondale, Arizona, Phoenix International Raceway (PIR) is the outstanding venue for auto racing and other motor sports in the Southwestern U.S. The track is a one-mile oval with a bend in the backstretch. PIR also offers a 2.5 mile road course. These facilities have been used not only for NASCAR but also for events including IRL (Indy Racing League), Rolex Sports Car Series, and the prestigious 'Copper World Classic.

Click Here To Watch Live Online
WHERE CAN I WATCH: wATCH Bashas' Supermarkets 200 live NASCAR Nationwide Series streaming Online HD TV

WHERE CAN I WATCH: wATCH Bashas' Supermarkets 200 live NASCAR Nationwide Series streaming Online HD TV

This is race number one on the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and they be part of the Sprint Cup Series and also the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, each of whom are holding their initial tournaments on moreover. The next NASCAR event scheduled is that the Basha’s Supermarkets two hundred, which will be run at the Phoenix International Raceway on March 3.

Click Here To Watch Live Online

Race Capsule
Event: Nascar Nationwide Series
Name: Bashas' Supermarkets 200
Date: 03 March,2012
Time: 4:00 pm (ET)
Previous Winner: Kyle Busch
Venue: Phoenix International Raceway
Avondale, AZ

Last year, Ricky Stenhouse Jr. came in initial within the standings with 1222 points. Elliott Sadler took second and Justin Allgaier came in third. Aric Almirola and Reed Sorenson were fourth and fifth and then sixth was Jason Leffler. Kenny Wallace came in eighth, Michael Annett ninth and Steve Wallace was the tenth placed driver.

Go to the link and watch live the all matches of Nationwide Series 2012.
So don’t waste your time watch and enjoy all live Nationwide Series.
Here is live streaming broadcast link Nascar Gatorade Duel Race, Live HD Video online Nationwide Series