Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    have you ever heard it in person??? like the sound or not, its an engineering masterpiece, the sound actually has sent chills down my spine.

crazy finish in GT, Ferrari 51 spun out the leading BMW and Beretta in 2nd spun out to avoid hitting the BMW, was a very tough break for Muscle Milk as with the problems of car #3, 2nd overall was all theirs for the taking
    Joey Hand , man that was great. No I did not heard new Audi in person as I did not go to LeMans,Atlanta or Sebring, but my sound reference was aimed at all different cars. Looked like well packed place.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was mad because work killed my chance to go to Sebring, and my buddy I would've hung out with was in the Turn 4 and 5 area and was on tv practically everytime the cameras followed the cars the cars through there, He had a near perfect view of the incident.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Anyone know where I can find any hi-res photos of Heidfeld's Rebellion car? Thanks!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2012 Sebring Photos

Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Anyone know where I can find any hi-res photos of Heidfeld's Rebellion car? Thanks!

I have hi-res photos of most of the cars in this year race including Heidfeld's #12 Rebellion car.

Bill

Bill.stowe@comcast.net