Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    @N.O.T. You're right, the rally-guide which isn't available anymore (or at least the link doesn't work). So you're right, ask the moderator to close this topic immediately. I'm very happy you are so concerned about everyone, as you seem to think everyone's annoyed by this topic.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    @N.O.T. You're right, the rally-guide which isn't available anymore (or at least the link doesn't work). So you're right, ask the moderator to close this topic immediately. I'm very happy you are so concerned about everyone, as you seem to think everyone's annoyed by this topic.
    if everyone was opening a thread about a rally stating just the date and the location i bet it would be annoying... prevention is the best thing always... the biggest problem in everything is when you show tolerance to incompetence/stupidity... trust me i come from a country where i have millions of examples to mention...around 10 million of them...

as for the link it doesn't work because they updated to vol.2 check the website.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Thread cleaned from all rubbish, now those who don't wish to talk about this can stay off here...thank you
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    One i wish to do again for sure, how is the water temp in october? It was swimmable in may but not that warm and when i finally got in properly i got my finger stuck on a fishing hook...
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    So what happened to Sicily? Also not sad about Alta Marmilla - it really did string the miles out from a base north of Olbia. Now can I afford it this year and still have the cash to do the Monte in 2013? Decisions, decisions! Good news though, great event
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Organisation around Sardegna had more money than Sicily so they got the WRC event.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway
    One i wish to do again for sure, how is the water temp in october? It was swimmable in may but not that warm and when i finally got in properly i got my finger stuck on a fishing hook...
    Did you have mousse fitted, or did you have to stop and change it?

I really hate cold water and both times I went in May and I refused to go in the water! I think when WRC1 went in September 2005 I think) he said it was fine...

I have time booked off for this but depending what happens I may or may not be.there, still up in the air for me.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Late October is not that warm, but if you're lucky you can find temperatures around 22°-25°

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Did you have mousse fitted, or did you have to stop and change it?

I really hate cold water and both times I went in May and I refused to go in the water! I think when WRC1 went in September 2005 I think) he said it was fine...

I have time booked off for this but depending what happens I may or may not be.there, still up in the air for me.
    Just a slow puncture fortunately!

Good thing about it being off season is that you don't have all the tourists around. And part of the reason i want to do it again is that the video camera i used last year wasn't that great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEFs5P0UcBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AgmvNiGnY8
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 73 Times in 38 Posts
    In mid-October the water is not hot, but acceptable, especially if it makes the temperatures of 2011 (23-26 ° during the hottest hours), the sea is a sight few people and crystal clear water. Soon it will be online on the website of the race, for now we've created (Connexion | Facebook - OFFICIAL PAGE) a reference to Facebook, we would be short even on Twitter.

The evidence leaks out of the race just yet ... but there could be some nice surprises, especially on Fridays, fortunately the dirt roads here, there are at least 600-700 km of roads and streets where a rally to pass safely.