Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,113 of 1113
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    This thread was once enjoyable, but seems to have been recently forgotten amongst the serious discussions on presidential candidates, mobile devices and footie.

Shall we give it another go...?
    It sorta was. I don't believe that people were knowing the minute details of icredibly obscure things without looking up things, but it was OK for learning the obscure things, but it turned stinky when some people began breaking the bigger rules like "you answer correctly , you get to pose the next question" and posting insulting things like "
    Originally Posted by Starter

You have, so far, contributed nothing of value to the thread. So maybe you could just butt out and let those who wish to continue to play do so?'
    And then not-so-moderate moderators coming round threatening demerits and bans...and shouting "Resistance is Futile!"

Ironically when you consider somebody had answered the previous question, posted a motorsport related GEOGRAPHIC question and thrown the towel in in response to the bitter complaining..and said "somebody post the next.

So screw it.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Sigh... forget it.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    ....So screw it.
    I'm happy even with the " motorsport related GEOGRAPHIC questions " (which is a bit weird as I obviously don't know the answers).
    So let's go on.