Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    First of all, not to be greedy. When searching for a promoter, please study and investigate the backrounds of volunteers if they really are cabable of managing the job their given and NOT accept them with a first sight of cash. Now FIA is in a situation of panic and they have find anyone to fill promoting. Also, I wouldn't mind they would actually take the responsibility of their f**k ups... krhm, actions. In NHL, the organization took over Phoenix Coyotes and still are paying the bills, as long as they find a decent owner for the team. FIA is full of money, why won't they take over the finance of televising as long as they find a proper promoter. When Mr. Todt was elected, I was happy about it. I'm not so happy anymore. It's either he is not interested of WRC's well-being or he doesn't have any voice in FIA. Either way, WRC suffers bad
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    FIA also have big problems with WTCC, GT1 and Peugeot dumped sportcars in dramatic fashion
    'Heroes don't die, they just move on to the next stage.' CMac Forever

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo
    As for the future exposure of the WRC, leave it to the promotors of the individual events and then we may start to see some variety in the TV programs etc
    Maybe that wouldn't be so bad. They have still managed to get Sweden on ESPN and Motors TV and some variety would be nice.

As far as I understand it WRC events have previously had to pay quite a large fee to NOS, so presumably they have some spare money now to fund some tv coverage.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    FIA sees the WRC as a problem, not motorsport.