Page 42 of 525 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satukata View Post
    I spoke with Juho Hänninen in rally finland and Juho said Huyndai is faster. so what we can say?
    let me ask you then why hyundai cars didint set good stage times during the year?
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Mikko was 3rd fastest in rally spain so he is top 3 driver now!
    Bouffier was second on monte so he was top 2 driver at that time!yes you are right!
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

3. Likes: A FONDO (28th October 2014),pantealex (28th October 2014)
    Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    I spoke with Juho Hänninen in rally finland and Juho said Huyndai is faster. so what we can say?
    Do you really think that Juho would say that his employer has miserable and very slow car? Good for you :-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 266 Times in 170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford View Post
    Do you really think that Juho would say that his employer has miserable and very slow car? Good for you :-)
    I am not working in newspaper.. That was what Juho really think and Juho was much faster than Mikko and all other Fords in rally finland. You have to check stage times again..

I have been in almost every tests this year and last year so i know something

Liked 61 Times in 38 Posts
    I am not working in newspaper.. That was what Juho really think and Juho was much faster than Mikko and all other Fords in rally finland. You have to check stage times again..

I have been in almost every tests this year and last year so i know something
    Your point is not good from the point that you think that Hirvo was at max pace, which can't be said for sure. But for me Hyundai is propably a little faster than both M-Sport cars. I don't even count Kubica's Fiesta because it is slower than both M-Sport Fiestas

Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    Your point is not good from the point that you think that Hirvo was at max pace, which can't be said for sure. But for me Hyundai is propably a little faster than both M-Sport cars. I don't even count Kubica's Fiesta because it is slower than both M-Sport Fiestas
    How do you know that Kubica's Fiesta is slower than other M-Sport cars?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post
    because he is probably either polish or a fan of his and he cannot handle the truth...

Liked 61 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post

It's because of his gearshift system. It's not working properly and is causing some problems making car accelerating slower from especially slow corners

You can easily spot this comparing his onboards with Hirvonen and Evans on WRC+. He is usually faster than both of them on braking and in corners, but when he is accelerating from corners he is starting to loose massively to others, it's especially noticeable on 1,2 and 3rd gear.

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    I also think that Fiesta is slowest WRC

but I don´t think that Mikko is faster than Neuville/Hänninen

2 podiums in 2014 is not enough!
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    It's because of his gearshift system. It's not working properly and is causing some problems making car accelerating slower from especially slow corners

You can easily spot this comparing his onboards with Hirvonen and Evans on WRC+. He is usually faster than both of them on braking and in corners, but when he is accelerating from corners he is starting to loose massively to others, it's especially noticeable on 1,2 and 3rd gear.
    If you are comparing this with WRC+... One more thing, do not say such stupid things like it's especially noticeable on 1,2 and 3rd gear, do you have radar in your eyes? If there is a difference it's not 1sec/1km but maybe mili seconds. I know that M-Sport is not a Volkswagen but talking like this is funny for me. I watched many onboards with my friedns which are driving in some series and they didn't saw difference like you said.

Sorry, I like Robert, I'm sure that Fiesta's are slower that Polo or DS3 but please don't say such a stupid things after watching onboards from WRC+ about acceleration and differents in gearshift system.