Page 407 of 525 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5242
    Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Man, the contradiction you missed to see was written to you in plain text. Instead of addressing it you go with "but but Mikkelsen", when I was arguing for expanded program for Loeb.
    When out of arguments...

EDiT: Btw. The only unemployed experienced driver available atm is Meeke (though he is getting paid for Fabia tests). He would also be interesting to see for pure speed on a few rounds. Mikkelsen and Suninen have paid driver positions, Paddon afaik as well (Hyundai NZ). Guess that's part of the reason while none are at MSport. Sure they are likely not earnings millions, but better than paying at MSport.
    the funny thing is that is you alone that come up again with the mikkelsen broken record.

i said driverS (plural), referring totally to the same list you did after (i used "unemployed" referring to wrc1, of course), it took you an edit to get into the discussion, that speaks for itself...

on the main topic, i ll not repeat again for the 3rd time. it is totally ok for me if you believe it's a contradiction.
    i hope you already know because speaking about "more Loeb" is pure nonsense. he's doing wrc to fill the gaps between his true employment, and greece is the best example to testify.

2. Likes: EstWRC (15th August 2022)
    Liked 9,337 Times in 4,957 Posts
    If the timeline listed during the interviews with MSport last year is correct all these podiums happened after he signed for MSport.

(They said that negotiations started during Sardinia and contract was signed before Estonia)

Can be an indicator he performs best when not under pressure.
    He had (and now has) a two-year contact at Msport so why is this more pressure ?

The fact of driving a new car Rally1 (Puma) and doing many new rallies is more likely the cause...

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    He had very good car developed for these rallies. Now he has to develop the car which is a lot more different task and difficult.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyler View Post
    the funny thing is that is you alone that come up again with the mikkelsen broken record.
    Actually the article mentions Mikkelsen as well:

A driver like WRC2 champion and three-time WRC winner Andreas Mikkelsen would potentially be a way to guarantee more consistent results, so should M-Sport make a move to bring him in for some rallies?

“There’s a lot of comments about it, but we have commitments to the drivers we have in the team and I think Malcolm [Wilson, managing director]’s approach is the same as the way I see it, when you commit to somebody for the season it’s fair to give them the chance for the season,” Millener responded.

6. Likes: flat_right (15th August 2022)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Actually the article mentions Mikkelsen as well:
    mmm yes, but not related.
    he wasn't talking about that, he was talking directly to me (because i said "unemployed drivers"):

"Instead of addressing it you go with "but but Mikkelsen", when I was arguing for expanded program for Loeb.
    When out of arguments..."

a bit unpolite.
    i'm sorry but i don't like when people put words in my mouth just to validate their points.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well I'm looking forward to seeing Loeb in Acropolis, though it sure would be nice to get him in the car for another asphalt rally.

From what I recall of Loeb's full time career, sure he was fast on gravel, but he was untouchable on tarmac. I think he won every single tarmac rally in the last like 5 or 6 years of his career? It was as if everyone else was only showing up to those to see who would get 2nd

Liked 1,460 Times in 834 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speederbee View Post
    Well I'm looking forward to seeing Loeb in Acropolis, though it sure would be nice to get him in the car for another asphalt rally.

From what I recall of Loeb's full time career, sure he was fast on gravel, but he was untouchable on tarmac. I think he won every single tarmac rally in the last like 5 or 6 years of his career? It was as if everyone else was only showing up to those to see who would get 2nd
    Unfortunately I don't think we'll see Loeb on tarmac again and if we do it will only be in MC, as the number of tarmac events has (according to rumours) been reduced to 3 for 2023. I also recall he had one every tarmac event from 2006's Germany until 2011 in Germany where Ogier beat him.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

10. Likes: cali (16th August 2022)
    Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    man, you are just repeating the same things as before...
    there's no one experienced to hire, money or not. hope this is not slipping again toward some infamous unemployed driver...
    https://www.motorsportforums.com/sho...=1#post1306856

i said driverS (plural), referring totally to the same list you did after (i used "unemployed" referring to wrc1, of course), it took you an edit to get into the discussion, that speaks for itself...

on the main topic, i ll not repeat again for the 3rd time. it is totally ok for me if you believe it's a contradiction.
    i hope you already know because speaking about "more Loeb" is pure nonsense. he's doing wrc to fill the gaps between his true employment, and greece is the best example to testify.
    mmm yes, but not related.
    he wasn't talking about that, he was talking directly to me (because i said "unemployed drivers"):

"Instead of addressing it you go with "but but Mikkelsen", when I was arguing for expanded program for Loeb.
    When out of arguments..."

a bit unpolite.
    i'm sorry but i don't like when people put words in my mouth just to validate their points.
    Amazing, Freudian slip(s) in practice. This whole exchange should be used in psycho classes.

1. Here are your own words and then you twice deny them (feel free to check the order of how things were posted). Yep I alone came with your post.

2. "It took you an edit to get into a discussion". Says all about you approach to talking about topics on a public internet forum.

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    He had (and now has) a two-year contact at Msport so why is this more pressure ?

The fact of driving a new car Rally1 (Puma) and doing many new rallies is more likely the cause...
    Millener said it himself before Finland. The pressure is that if Breen doesn't get a good results on a rally nobody else from that team does (unless Loeb is there).

Also note that this year Breen does "worst" (in terms of crashes anyway) at the rallies that are not new and where he is expected to perform (Sweden, Estonia, Finland). Ypres is next and last in that line, so hopefully it breaks the spell.

13. Likes: AnttiL (16th August 2022),pantealex (16th August 2022)
    https://www.motorsportforums.com/sho...=1#post1306856

Amazing, Freudian slip(s) in practice. This whole exchange should be used in psycho classes.

1. Here are your own words and then you twice deny them (feel free to check the order of how things were posted). Yep I alone came with your post.

2. "It took you an edit to get into a discussion". Says all about you approach to talking about topics on a public internet forum.
    1. man, isn't that too much?? i agree i did a typo missing an s, but it's pretty clear that's written about driver(s) in general. if i want to say mikkelsen (as you later insinuated) i do write mikkelsen, why should i hide the names?? that's a bit paranoid... guess every other people here got it quite right.
    I get you are edgy on that topic, but using other people's words (or mistakes, in that case) to steer the conversation there is a bit meh.

2. It says much more on the same issue about you, honestly. You were probably wrong footed there on this Mikkelsen insinuation, and should not be that much of a problem if you just leave it, and not attack people because of a typo...
    let's stop this before it becomes a farce about parapraxis.

15. Likes: cali (16th August 2022),EstWRC (16th August 2022)