Page 192 of 235 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2341
  1. #1911
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    539
    Like
    0
    Liked 376 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andre oliveira View Post
    yess!

  2. Likes: Andre Oliveira (12th January 2018),AnttiL (12th January 2018),EstWRC (12th January 2018),satukata (12th January 2018)
  3. #1912
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,334
    Like
    8,415
    Liked 900 Times in 441 Posts
    3rd WRC18 driver for:

    Argentina ?

    Germany ?

    Australia ?

    Argentina must be driven with same set-up than Mexico, so who has similar driving-style than Suninen ?
    or are they just taking rich local ? or Camilli maybe ?
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  4. #1913
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,862
    Like
    1,367
    Liked 2,658 Times in 1,234 Posts
    Block at Argentina, Camilli at Germany and Bertelli at Australia eheh

  5. #1914
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    808
    Like
    3,069
    Liked 374 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    3rd WRC18 driver for:

    Argentina ?

    Germany ?

    Australia ?

    Argentina must be driven with same set-up than Mexico, so who has similar driving-style than Suninen ?
    or are they just taking rich local ? or Camilli maybe ?
    Rich local wouldn't be too far fetched I feel. Kremer in Germany, Ligato in Argentina and ??? for Australia

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  6. #1915
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,920
    Like
    1,983
    Liked 4,556 Times in 2,421 Posts
    As expected, M-Sport keeping to its history and developing another young driver. Good for him, good for rallying and hopefully good for the Team.

    Go Teemu !!
    The Incurable Enthusiast

  7. Likes: AnttiL (12th January 2018),pantealex (13th January 2018),satukata (12th January 2018),steve.mandzij (12th January 2018),WRC1 (12th January 2018)
  8. #1916
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,862
    Like
    1,367
    Liked 2,658 Times in 1,234 Posts

  9. #1917
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    194
    Like
    50
    Liked 165 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Block at Argentina, Camilli at Germany and Bertelli at Australia eheh
    For some reason, I would not be surprised at all. Maybe play switcharoo with Bertelli and Block.

  10. #1918
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    453
    Like
    91
    Liked 268 Times in 140 Posts
    Very difficult for Block to reappear in WRC. M Sport is now very close to Red Bull and he is a prominent promoter of Monster Energy.

  11. #1919
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,005
    Like
    2
    Liked 236 Times in 127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    Very difficult for Block to reappear in WRC. M Sport is now very close to Red Bull and he is a prominent promoter of Monster Energy.
    It's never worried them before and shouldn't be a problem again.

    For many years in America, Ken (Monster) and Travis (Red Bull) were in the same team!

  12. #1920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    453
    Like
    91
    Liked 268 Times in 140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    It's never worried them before and shouldn't be a problem again.

    For many years in America, Ken (Monster) and Travis (Red Bull) were in the same team!
    True, but we are a decade removed from then. Monster wasn't that big and every promotion they would take was fine. Possibly Red Bull didn't think they were much of a threat in those days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •