Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
Man, the contradiction you missed to see was written to you in plain text. Instead of addressing it you go with "but but Mikkelsen", when I was arguing for expanded program for Loeb.
When out of arguments...

EDiT: Btw. The only unemployed experienced driver available atm is Meeke (though he is getting paid for Fabia tests). He would also be interesting to see for pure speed on a few rounds. Mikkelsen and Suninen have paid driver positions, Paddon afaik as well (Hyundai NZ). Guess that's part of the reason while none are at MSport. Sure they are likely not earnings millions, but better than paying at MSport.
the funny thing is that is you alone that come up again with the mikkelsen broken record.

i said driverS (plural), referring totally to the same list you did after (i used "unemployed" referring to wrc1, of course), it took you an edit to get into the discussion, that speaks for itself...

on the main topic, i ll not repeat again for the 3rd time. it is totally ok for me if you believe it's a contradiction.
i hope you already know because speaking about "more Loeb" is pure nonsense. he's doing wrc to fill the gaps between his true employment, and greece is the best example to testify.