Page 257 of 523 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 5230
    Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    [QUOTE=T16;1202740]
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    Still no one else wanted him in these two years.

Didn’t he have offers from Toyota and Citroen for 2017?
    If they wanted him so badly he would be in one of those teams right away, not taking privateer. And if Neuville wouldn't screwed first two events he would probably lose it with a privateer. But okay he won it, and this year also. Remarkable thing, but still he demand too much I think. We will see how much will team with no care will do for his title. Or Lappi.

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    [QUOTE=deephouse;1202756]
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post

If they wanted him so badly he would be in one of those teams right away, not taking privateer. And if Neuville wouldn't screwed first two events he would probably lose it with a privateer. But okay he won it, and this year also. Remarkable thing, but still he demand too much I think. We will see how much will team with no care will do for his title. Or Lappi.
    He turned them both down, didn’t he? Drove the Toyota, didn’t like it. I’m not sure why he didn’t end up at Citroen, but it was his decision, given they made so much noise publically about wanting him.

You say this and that about IF neuvulle didn’t screw up two rounds etc... I’m going to assume that you know the basics of rallying and within that assumption, I’m going to guess that you also know the one with the most points at the end of the year is the winner?

If he demanded TOO much, people wouldn’t employ him. He demands what he is worth, three (or is it actually four with Peugeot?) teams have agreed this, whilst he has been a professional driver (one of them twice), and that is why he has been in their employment and continues to be paid what he is worth.

It really is silly to hear a guy on a forum telling people Ogier isn’t worth what he gets paid.

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Citroen didn`t give him a test, wich was one of the main given arguments+ Matton and his attitude most certainly.

4. Likes: T16 (18th December 2018),TWRC (19th December 2018)
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Toyota gave him a test and offered contract but it looked like a forced effort from JPN against Tommis will and it seemed like Ogier saw that.
    Tommi even admitted just a month or so later that he kind of didn't want him.

[QUOTE=T16;1202762]

He turned them both down, didn’t he? Drove the Toyota, didn’t like it. I’m not sure why he didn’t end up at Citroen, but it was his decision, given they made so much noise publically about wanting him.

You say this and that about IF neuvulle didn’t screw up two rounds etc... I’m going to assume that you know the basics of rallying and within that assumption, I’m going to guess that you also know the one with the most points at the end of the year is the winner?

If he demanded TOO much, people wouldn’t employ him. He demands what he is worth, three (or is it actually four with Peugeot?) teams have agreed this, whilst he has been a professional driver (one of them twice), and that is why he has been in their employment and continues to be paid what he is worth.

It really is silly to hear a guy on a forum telling people Ogier isn’t worth what he gets paid.
    and you are like mr know everything here, just arguing for the couple of weeks now with almost everyone. even Not is not that annoying

[QUOTE=deephouse;1202767]
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post

and you are like mr know everything here, just arguing for the couple of weeks now with almost everyone. even Not is not that annoying
    It's a discussion forum and when someone says something interesting or, in your case, really daft, and I can be arsed, I will reply.

You reply to all with total nonsense and spiting. You are acting like your opinion only matters and that you are only one here. You are not god. Just don't make any kids, we don't need that kind of popularity on this planet.

You reply to all with total nonsense and spiting. You are acting like your opinion only matters and that you are only one here. You are not god. Just don't make any kids, we don't need that kind of popularity on this planet.
    I might have a strong opinion, but if I say something, i generally believe in it and I’m therefore prepared to back it up.

If someone makes a point that gives me reason to re-think what I have said, I will always acknowledge this.

Maybe I hit a nerve calling your comments about Ogier being overpaid silly?

Sorry, but I think telling someone not to have kids is way more spiteful than any response I’ve given.
    Last edited by T16; 19th December 2018 at 10:18.

It's because you deserve it.

Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    Daniel Barrit as new co-driver for Katsuta at selected events with Yaris WRC. We´ll see what this means for Evans, even if M-Sport manages to enter WRC 2019 at all.

https://www.rallye-magazin.de/wrc/ar...wrc-einsaetze/