Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3180
  1. #3171
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    14,393
    Like
    2,802
    Liked 6,819 Times in 3,603 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    https://www.rallit.fi/teemu-suninen-...allin-jalkeen/

    According to this article, M-Sport has been rotating old spare parts on the latest rallies. Suninen was asked whether the team has enough of spare parts for the two final rallies of the season, but he didn't reply anything to the question.
    Even Katsuta isnt sure he can drive a Toyota in Ypres after recently crashing two WRC Yaris. If Toyota isnt able to cope with such a financial situation and repairs, you see now why I worried if M-Sport had a couple of big WRC crashes...
    T16 is the only member on my Ignore list.

  2. #3172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,026
    Like
    0
    Liked 603 Times in 323 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Even Katsuta isnt sure he can drive a Toyota in Ypres after recently crashing two WRC Yaris. If Toyota isnt able to cope with such a financial situation and repairs, you see now why I worried if M-Sport had a couple of big WRC crashes...
    Its 6 weeks till ypres. If toyota doesn't have a car for Katsuta, it's only because they see no point in it. It will definately not due to technical or financial reasons.

  3. Likes: AnttiL (11th October 2020),EstWRC (11th October 2020),pantealex (14th October 2020),Rallyper (13th October 2020),TWRC (11th October 2020)
  4. #3173
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,243
    Like
    5,351
    Liked 6,532 Times in 2,840 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    Its 6 weeks till ypres. If toyota doesn't have a car for Katsuta, it's only because they see no point in it. It will definately not due to technical or financial reasons.
    This.

  5. #3174
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,516
    Like
    1,507
    Liked 3,783 Times in 1,635 Posts

  6. Likes: cali (24th November 2020),Ha3aP (23rd November 2020),Sulland (23rd November 2020),[RMC]Pip (24th November 2020)
  7. #3175
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,243
    Like
    5,351
    Liked 6,532 Times in 2,840 Posts

    M-Sport Ford World Rally Teams

    Is that a Rally1 car?

  8. Likes: pantealex (23rd November 2020)
  9. #3176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,569
    Like
    267
    Liked 2,075 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Missing prices on that figure

  10. #3177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v s k y l
    Posts
    3,202
    Like
    13,825
    Liked 1,688 Times in 829 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Missing prices on that figure
    Price is different for different buyers

    and they sell also used ones
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  11. #3178
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,127
    Like
    1,259
    Liked 565 Times in 350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Nice livery for that Rally1 car, wouldn't mind seeing it in next season's opener.
    If in doubt, flat out!

  12. Likes: T16 (24th November 2020)
  13. #3179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v s k y l
    Posts
    3,202
    Like
    13,825
    Liked 1,688 Times in 829 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Nice livery for that Rally1 car, wouldn't mind seeing it in next season's opener.
    Rally1 cars are allowed from 2022, so you must wait one more year.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  14. Likes: AnttiL (24th November 2020)
  15. #3180
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,127
    Like
    1,259
    Liked 565 Times in 350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Rally1 cars are allowed from 2022, so you must wait one more year.
    I know, I meant WRC.
    If in doubt, flat out!

  16. Likes: AnttiL (24th November 2020),pantealex (24th November 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •