Page 495 of 525 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5242
    Liked 290 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    Two of those for sure the one issue in Rally Finland, can very much be just a freak incident like it happend also to another driver in the same event.
    I didnt count the Tänak Finland retirement since it has been sayd it was a hit that caused it, but i was reffering to Loubet's Sunday problems, it was right out the service so.

2. Likes: becher (11th August 2023),Corcaíoch (11th August 2023),EstWRC (11th August 2023),meh (11th August 2023),TWRC (11th August 2023)
    Liked 238 Times in 125 Posts
    M-Sport have listed job offer for engine engineer on their website

4. Likes: cali (12th August 2023)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    M-Sport have listed job offer for engine engineer on their website
    https://www.m-sport.co.uk/engine-engineer

Sent from my CPH2493 using Tapatalk

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    My Life & Cars – Malcolm Wilson, rally driver and WRC team boss

https://www.evo.co.uk/features/20606...-team-boss?amp

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    some gold from Millener again, i reallt dont get it why man with such a job has time to read comments on internet...

“I see a lot of comments on the internet like you know I do. I look at what’s going on, don’t necessarily take it all in but I think it just goes to show the difference between what you know on the inside of the team when you get the facts vs what can be perceived from the outside straightaway.

“The car was strong in Greece last year. Tänak’s great on Tarmac and we know it’s good on Tarmac having won in Monte Carlo and got good results, good performance on Tarmac.

speaking of results from over a year ago, a win in Monte Carlo 2022....

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/mille...of-the-season/
    Last edited by EstWRC; 14th August 2023 at 08:03.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

8. Likes: steve.mandzij (15th August 2023)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    some gold from Millener again, i reallt dont get it why man with such a job has time to read comments on internet...

“I see a lot of comments on the internet like you know I do. I look at what’s going on, don’t necessarily take it all in but I think it just goes to show the difference between what you know on the inside of the team when you get the facts vs what can be perceived from the outside straightaway.

“The car was strong in Greece last year. Tänak’s great on Tarmac and we know it’s good on Tarmac having won in Monte Carlo and got good results, good performance on Tarmac.

speaking of results from over a year ago, a win in Monte Carlo 2022....

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/mille...of-the-season/
    I wish Malcolm would give him the boot but that seems like a long shot at this point, and to think a couple of years ago we were physiqued about having Loeb in the car.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    50/50 about ,,the car was strong last year in Greece..''
    Yes, two cars finished 4th and 5th, but..

Loeb had to retire because of alternator problem.
    Greensmith retired because of some engine and technical issues..
    Serderidis couldn't continue due to hybrid/technical problems.

Loubet didn't have to retire, but had problems with brakes, powersteering and engine also.

11. Likes: cali (14th August 2023),dimviii (14th August 2023),EstWRC (14th August 2023),seb_sh (14th August 2023),steve.mandzij (15th August 2023),TWRC (14th August 2023)
    Liked 238 Times in 125 Posts
    Malcolm should try to get Capito. Idk if he would want to return to rally, but is for sure less time-consuming than F1. And he was able to turn Williams into the right direction after many years of shit showing.

13. Likes: EstWRC (14th August 2023),steve.mandzij (15th August 2023),the sniper (14th August 2023)
    Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Last time Millener talked about keyboard warriors and I questioned if he has nothing better to do some poeple said it's his job to protect the company. Again he shows he's not fit by mentioning the same thing again, wasting time and energy while simultaneously making himself look ridiculous. Him mentioning Greece last year is the cherry on top. Greece where they had Loeb and his car let him down again while fighting at the top, like in Kenya. Now it could be all coincidence but this issues keep on happening.

Here's a hint Mr Millener: by aknowledging them in an interview you're only making the internet trolls stronger, maybe they're writing nonsense and have no clue what's going on inside the team and why the engines are failing, maybe they have a point as these keep happening. It doesn't matter, the fact is your cars are not finishing rallies. If you want to silence the trolls the only way is to shut up do a better job and get some podiums and maybe a win in the last rallies.

15. Likes: dimviii (14th August 2023),EstWRC (14th August 2023),steve.mandzij (15th August 2023),TWRC (15th August 2023)
    Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    Last time Millener talked about keyboard warriors and I questioned if he has nothing better to do some poeple said it's his job to protect the company. Again he shows he's not fit by mentioning the same thing again, wasting time and energy while simultaneously making himself look ridiculous. Him mentioning Greece last year is the cherry on top. Greece where they had Loeb and his car let him down again while fighting at the top, like in Kenya. Now it could be all coincidence but this issues keep on happening.

Here's a hint Mr Millener: by aknowledging them in an interview you're only making the internet trolls stronger, maybe they're writing nonsense and have no clue what's going on inside the team and why the engines are failing, maybe they have a point as these keep happening. It doesn't matter, the fact is your cars are not finishing rallies. If you want to silence the trolls the only way is to shut up do a better job and get some podiums and maybe a win in the last rallies.
    i was one of them, still am. and yes, he will keep doing the same stuff. m-sport runs on reputation, and this is not aimed at the internet troll. he's not acknowledging them, it's just normal stuff for his role washing his brand from sponsor's anxiety. we can't be fools and think that these people are talking to the fans when they tell such crap. it's just business. marketing is all, even here in the forum, we know it very well. honestly, most of the sponsors care less about the results than the internet reputation, "i like the blue car" wins over "m-sport was P1, 2 or x".