Page 147 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2305
  1. #1461
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    4,921
    Like
    2,094
    Liked 4,173 Times in 1,753 Posts
    short interview with Wilson today http://sport.err.ee/638714/wilson-m-...-alati-avatuks


    he seems quite a happy chap!
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

  2. Likes: AnttiL (25th October 2017)
  3. #1462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,297
    Like
    8,042
    Liked 861 Times in 427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mArvAlcao17 View Post
    Fiesta R5 Evo 2 or?
    Should be new model, not this current R5.
    Same body type that WRC17 is.
    Why would they give old model as prize?
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  4. #1463
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,433
    Like
    2,267
    Liked 2,350 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    short interview with Wilson today http://sport.err.ee/638714/wilson-m-...-alati-avatuks


    he seems quite a happy chap!
    Interesting that he says that they're still discussing with Evans, I thought his contract was sealed. or does "certainly Elfyn" mean that?

  5. #1464
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,722
    Like
    1,948
    Liked 4,446 Times in 2,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Interesting that he says that they're still discussing with Evans, I thought his contract was sealed. or does "certainly Elfyn" mean that?
    Yes.
    The Incurable Enthusiast

  6. #1465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    pussy
    Posts
    552
    Like
    0
    Liked 134 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Yes.
    He has no chance of going nowhere else, only Hyundai have thought about him some time ago, but that doors are closed for sure. But yes he says like he is going to lose him too..

  7. #1466
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,722
    Like
    1,948
    Liked 4,446 Times in 2,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    He has no chance of going nowhere else, only Hyundai have thought about him some time ago, but that doors are closed for sure. But yes he says like he is going to lose him too..
    I dont know how you hear it that way. I understood clearly he meant Evans will certainly stay at M-Sport.

  8. #1467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    444
    Like
    22
    Liked 141 Times in 67 Posts
    thinking out loud, but i am wondering how much of a favor you are giving to a promising driver by making him / her drive on a full season on D-Mack tires?
    Seems to have been beneficial for Tanak, but i'm not convince about Evans, as he only shined on 1 rally this season.

  9. #1468
    M-Sport WRC Champions Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,722
    Like
    1,948
    Liked 4,446 Times in 2,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    thinking out loud, but i am wondering how much of a favor you are giving to a promising driver by making him / her drive on a full season on D-Mack tires?
    Seems to have been beneficial for Tanak, but i'm not convince about Evans, as he only shined on 1 rally this season.
    True, but someone has to test the DMack's in competition. At least the tester has a drive and great experience in a WRC car and all the events.

  10. #1469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    274
    Like
    20
    Liked 109 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I dont know how you hear it that way. I understood clearly he meant Evans will certainly stay at M-Sport.
    Fast Eddie, I think he means that they certainly would like (and they are also likely) to retain Evans, not that they certainly ARE retaining him. Like you though, I'm pretty certain it will happen, only a matter of time.
    Enjoy the rally if you're going...

  11. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (26th October 2017)
  12. #1470
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,433
    Like
    2,267
    Liked 2,350 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Remember, just after Rally Finland:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •