Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    I have to say its Audis that have the worst drivers from what Ive seen
    BMWs, Audis and Volvo station wagons. Not necessarily in that order.

Interestingly they are all Western European cars. Probably some kind of "my ego is too big (and my dick too small) for a rice cup" syndrome.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    The other day I was cruising along as usual in my BMW coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)
    Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. (Why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?)
    Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a Police Station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the Police Station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me! See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Audi and BMW drivers do have a bad reputation but mostly for good reason.
    Ah, so I was right in giving up the A4 and choosing the Espace instead of the BMW.

When you see a BMW pelting down the wrong lane at a junction and then slap its indicator on to cut in, do you let them in? lol
    Do I have a choice? If I don't do it they will most probably crash into me or another car in the vicinity.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    Well I know which cars you see broken down most on the German motorways,parked at the side with the bonnets up and safety triangle,put up and hazard lights on,it's usually a BMW
    Reminds me the huge cloud of smoke and debris a 5 series BMW produced 6 months ago about 100 meters ahead of me when they accelerated after a speed limitation area, I didn't know if I has to laugh or take care and find a safe way around it.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    The other day I was cruising along as usual in my BMW coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)
    Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. (Why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?)
    Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a Police Station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the Police Station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me! See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW.
    I thought Bolton Midnight was banned!

Oh, wait. It's Mark.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    BMWs, Audis and Volvo station wagons. Not necessarily in that order.
    Yeah those are the worst brands, as well as big luxury SUVs.

Interesting to hear people talk about seeing loads of Beemers on the side of the road with the bonnet up, thought it was just me. Don't think they're half as reliable as people believe they are.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I would imagine it was. I drive alot more sensibly now I don't drive an Audi.
    What is the point of an Audi, it's just a VW but you pay more for it
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    What's the point of any car brand?!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    The reality is that the car brand you choose speaks about your personality - or at least that's what the manufacturers want us to think. People rarely choose a car purely based on objective numbers. It's more about what does driving a KIA vs driving a BMW 'say' about me personally.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    What's the point of any car brand?!
    Why are we here?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.