Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford WRT

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Ford

Will Petter be bothered? A works team all expended paid,no worries of running your own team,god that must have been really hard work running your OWN team ,all the worries,not having a car that you know is equal to the teams no 1 driver,cos he don't want any competition,just hope he gets an equal car to Jari,and it could work out fine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pardon my ignorance but is this new 2 year deal Ford has made with M-Sport different than the previous arrangement? Is Ford injecting more corporate money/engineering/development than previously?

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olschl
    Pardon my ignorance but is this new 2 year deal Ford has made with M-Sport different than the previous arrangement? Is Ford injecting more corporate money/engineering/development than previously?
    Good question. Who knows...I find it hard to believe they are putting more in. So why should anything change?

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    It would be interesting to know why the deal was off and then on again. What exactly did Papa Wilson ask or give Ford to get another 2 years?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So there's many question marks around it. I think it's more than just a coincidence that M-Sport is currently looking for design engineers to work on the development of the Fiesta RS WRC. http://www.motorsportforums.com/wrc/...tml#post992964

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat
    So there's many question marks around it. I think it's more than just a coincidence that M-Sport is currently looking for design engineers to work on the development of the Fiesta RS WRC. http://www.motorsportforums.com/wrc/...tml#post992964

another question is if they need those designers for the car or the motorhomes ??

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    M-Sport have been advertising for engineers all year so this is nothing to get excited about.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sollitt
    M-Sport have been advertising for engineers all year so this is nothing to get excited about.
    But not for the development of the Fiesta RS WRC.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    another question is if they need those designers for the car or the motorhomes ??
    Job Description
    We are looking to recruit highly motivated Design Engineers to strengthen our Design Team.

Your job will be to focus on the design and development of the Ford Fiesta RS WRC.

The ideal candidate should:
    - Have an Engineering degree
    - Have at least 2 years experience as a design engineer in automotive, motorsport or aerospace environment
    - Have a good knowledge of 3D CAD, preferably on I-DEAS
    - A good knowledge of the latest manufacturing techniques and materials would be an advantage

The role requires a consistently high level of performance and quality in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment. The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
    Deadline 31st December 2011
    Careers

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Ostberg's position, Petter supposedly bringing budget:

http://www.therallysite.com/joomla/i...10133&Itemid=1