Page 29 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Japé
    Where I can find the list of drivers who are participating to Finnish rally championship 2013?

For F-Cup it can be found from here: Yhteenveto | F-Cup - F-Cup rallisarjan virallinen sivusto 64 drivers currently, but the biggest names are still missing from the list.
    KITI will be up some day soon... that´s what AKK is saying in their press releases
    I have id for new KITI but entries are not visible yet.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pantealex
    KITI will be up some day soon... that´s what AKK is saying in their press releases
    I have id for new KITI but entries are not visible yet.
    The launch of the new KITI is the uttermost embodiment of stupidity.

They opened it completely empty! What!? Seriously, what should I do with it? I've lost all info, info about me, my competitive history, my points, my results, licence information, all the entries!

Full of emptiness.

But wow, there are new colours to compensate that!

Quote Originally Posted by Susiraja
    In Jaro's website was mentioned that they will inform more about the car in December. My guess is that they will do it before Christmas. Not many options for sure.
    Jaro Kinnunen Peugeot 208 R2
    Big story in "Hanaa-Lehti"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex
    Jaro Kinnunen Peugeot 208 R2
    Big story in "Hanaa-Lehti"
    Really interesting news and article. R2 class has a wide range of opportunities, let's hope also in Finland we could have a good battle in r2.

Liked 126 Times in 38 Posts

Finnish rallying championship news

Last edited by Co-FIN; 13th October 2021 at 23:38.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-FIN
    I think at least r2-Class is interesting next year, dunno about sm1/sm2. I'll personally continue next year with Matias Kauppinen. He bought Polish champ car c2r2 max and it will be operated by Printsport.

Interested to see how Peugeot performs on snow and gravel. Propably very fast, but reliabelity is still question.
    I haven't seen the Peugeot driven on gravel or snow, only on tarmac..

Interesting to see Matias' speed with C2, it seems that r2 is the new favourite class for young potentials in Finland. And that is something weird to happen in Finnish rallying culture that has been dominated by powerful rwd and 4wd group N cars.

New thing in Finland seems to be down-grading too, shifting to less powerful cars (unheard-of before), as you did with Matias and for example Jaro Kinnunen, Olli Lahti, and earlier for example Juho Annala, Andreas Amberg, Esapekka Lappi..

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    The R2 cars are replacing group N civics since there aren't any more new group N cars homologated. Manufacturers are putting their effort in different R-class cars. The R2 cars are good for young guys wanting to make a name in the international rallies. You can just put your car in a ship and drive a WRC rally somewhere else in Europe against sinilar cars. Also running a 2wd car is much much cheaper than running a group N 4wd car.

SM3 for sure is going to be interesting to follow. I expect the fighting to be fierce. If I counted correctly there are currently 17 cars entering the 4wd class. Salo of course the favourite, but there will be fights between similar speed level drivers behind the very top guys. Cruel to say, but SM2 class propably is going to be the class with smallest amount of competitors.

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    A DS3 R3 for rent in the finnish championship
    Citroen DS3 R3 to Rally Finland. Rallycars.info

Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    A DS3 R3 for rent in the finnish championship
    Citroen DS3 R3 to Rally Finland. Rallycars.info
    Not for championship, owner Pekka Vihma has registered with that car in the championship.

Rent offer is for (Neste) Rally Finland (WRC event)

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    I just came from a press conference, the organizers of the FRC final in Tampere showcased their plans for the 2013 final round. Itinerary will contain eight stages - divided to two days (2-6), all stages will be on gravel (including the one super special stage). Volvo Original Cup will come from Sweden as an additional class and the organizers have rented two Volvos which will be driven by Toni Gardemeister and Harri Rovanperä. Some other "old" big names are also expected to be around during the rally being interviewed etc. Service park is located in Särkänniemi amusement park, pretty much in the heart of Tampere... After the rally there will be a gala-style evening in Scandic Hotel Rosendahl where winners are awarded.

The organizers have gotten a lot of sponsors and partners to the project, lots of VIP stuff and some additional events with the rally planned. Looking really good.

Satakymppi, oikee yks