Page 22 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Isn't it as simple as the requirement for Homologated car and homologated parts makes them too expensive to keep running?

How is F Cup doing?
    Not as simple as that, as homologation requirements have been significantly eased in last years. Mistakes in promotion etc have had effect and general lack of interest...

F-cup is F-cup, great as such, but doesn't alone produce any WRC-class talents.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Not as simple as that, as homologation requirements have been significantly eased in last years. Mistakes in promotion etc have had effect and general lack of interest...

F-cup is F-cup, great as such, but doesn't alone produce any WRC-class talents.
    Joooo I know, but at least you have F cup. I think it functions as a good base or "grund", and can be a great end in itself, but I understand the need for something inline, more or less, with "Hinter-national" rules for those who think they want to go see the outside rule...

Tell me abouut the promotion...I can't follow that because you Finnish speaking Finns oppress the almost invisible minority of Swedish speaking Finns and don't print every rally magazine in both languages... and therefore, even all this was over here, I suffer from your cruelty to your Swedish speaking brothers.....and can read nothing of the 'in-house' stuff. (sniffle---snof)
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Entries for the last FRC event in Kerava (September 14.-15.) closed earlier this week. Lappi will use his last chance to drive as first car on the route for many years, as he says, but Salo is of course missing due to Proton commitments.

In 2WD Lindroos is back to C2 now that he secured his title, and also Kristian Sohlberg who debuted in DS3 R3T as a co-driver in Germany takes the driver's seat now.

Also, if the information transfers correctly from my eyes to my brains, Jari Ketomaa in historic VW Golf GTi. On the date he was supposed to start in WRC Wales...
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 69 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori
    Also, if the information transfers correctly from my eyes to my brains, Jari Ketomaa in historic VW Golf GTi. On the date he was supposed to start in WRC Wales...
    Yes, you´re right don´t worry

Jari is on the entries with Janne Lindberg´s Golf GTi. He used to drive that kind of Golf in the rallysprint youth class and early rallies... Jari Ketomaa | Jari Ketomaa
    Once it pop´s, you can´t stop...

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    F-Cup continued today with Autoglym Ralli after a very long pause. I did a small spectating journey, nothing special in our places. Rally was won by Jaska Nuorala, 2nd Nevanpää (+29,3) and 3rd Kallio (+31,6). Cup-leader Timo Jaakonsaari had problems and was sixth.

Good moment from SS1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ummKgA3cA
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 490 Times in 244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    F-Cup continued today with Autoglym Ralli after a very long pause. I did a small spectating journey, nothing special in our places. Rally was won by Jaska Nuorala, 2nd Nevanpää (+29,3) and 3rd Kallio (+31,6). Cup-leader Timo Jaakonsaari had problems and was sixth.

And some actions from the SS 2:
    Auto-Glym ralli 2012_ek2 - YouTube
    Almost everything about World Rallying
    Rally Paradise
    http://drive.to/rally

oqhdkk beats by dre norge xck9

Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    You must have a lot of spare parts there
    it's all about driving fast

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo

Oi! Oi! Oi! OI!
    Guess those guys will need to buy new Nomex

That doesn't wash out!
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

vodlep beats by dre studio ktw6