Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rally d'Italia - Sardegna 2007

Hello to all the rally fans of this forum!

As last year, above all in private, here, in the main important Italian rally forum, and also in my website I received a lot of requests of logistic information about the Rally d'Italia - Sardegna,
    me and my best friend thought to answer everybody this year with a more complete work: a little but very specific guide with addresses, descriptions and maps of some good and useful residences, B&Bs, campings, restaurants, pizzerias, bars and pubs.

As we are from Olbia, we know who can offer quality and at the same time reasonable prices, and sometimes discounts or particular conditions for people coming for the rally, like the residence we found will do, so we selected them thinking about the different needs that a person coming from abroad can have.

The guide will be on line and downloadable, also in English, on my website starting from the beginning of April. I'll keep you updated about it.

Hoping to having done something useful, we'll wait for you next May along the Sardinian special stages, now on line in the official rally website in their final version.

Davide.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Ciao Davide

Sounds an excellent idea and should be very useful for those going to the rally.

I'm all booked and ready to go, but flying into Alghero this year.

No doubt see you on Monte Lerno
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Why dont make a something like this for all the rallies...
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello!!

I'm sincerely very glad you like our idea.
    Me and my friend Davide thought to create something we would like to find everywhere we go for a WRC rally, that is to say not a typical tourst guide with a simple list of names and addresses, too much similar to Yellow Pages, but a more specific guide with few names and addresses we know personally.
    I've just finished the Italian version and I'm simply waiting that a friend of me translate it in English.

It will be a pleasure to meet you during the rally along the stages (ok for Monte Lerno Micky's jump, J4MIE!) or in Olbia after the stages.

About the rally, the Special Stages are really very good, with many spectacular and different spots.
    The Maps in the official rally website are the final ones and soon there will be also a Spectator Guide.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Davide, great idea ! I bow to you !

ps. I won't come because I had to choose between two things and I have preferred the other one xD (a concert in Milano of a band missing since 2003 in Italy)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great idea!

50/50 I'll be there!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You're all welcome!!

The rally course is really interesting and in all the best spots of it there will be spectators area, so using the official specators guide (as to what I know, on line within some weeks in the official website) it will be easy to enjoy this WRC round.

In the meanwhile, on line in my website at the page http://nuke.rallyfans.it/INFOSARDEGN...1/Default.aspx
    you can find and download the logistic guide and its map that me and my friend Davide have just created.
    We hope it will be useful to you to have a better stay in Sardinia while enjoying the rally show.

We'll see for sure along the Sardinian special stages!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As promised, in the official website, you can find a very detailed and useful guide to the Rally d'Italia - Sardegna 2007.

Using the maps and following the specific traffic signals planned by the organization in the rally areas, to enjoy the Sardinian WRC round will be extremely easy!

The guide is available at the page: http://www.rallyitaliasardegna.com/2...ttatori_gb.htm

See you in Sardinia!!