Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Hug ends Hamilton-Massa F1 feud

Hug ends Hamilton-Massa F1 feud
    Lewis Hamilton and his old friend and recent foe Felipe Massa buried the hatchet when they hugged and sorted out their differences in the aftermath of the Formula One season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix.

Read more: Hug ends Hamilton-Massa F1 feud
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    GAY. Just wait until next year when they share apiece of track again, they'll be at it again just the same
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    So sweet!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    A nice gesture nonetheless and great both of them could be so sporting.
    Although Massa did say that he wouldn't have made the gesture and it had to come from Lewis.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Massa - "hey Lewis, we are not going to win any more championships with Vettel around, screw it, lets just drive around the rest of our careers and follow each other from now on, k, and hey lets just count our money in the off season and go screw around in some ferraris and mclarens?"

Lewis - "ya that sounds good, but I will probably still run into you sometimes because I never learned how to be patient when im near another car on track".

hugs.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Although Massa did say that he wouldn't have made the gesture and it had to come from Lewis.
    I think that was on the back of his [Massa´s] trying to talk things through with Ham and getting the cold shoulder after Singapore. So it actually DID have to come from Lewis. However, it's nice to hear about it happening rather than hear Lewis say it happened. I suspect he's getting the right advice from someone these days as he seems to have levelled off a bit. Let's hope it results in better driving and less brain fade from now on.

I get the impression that Ham is finally starting to get it that being a brilliant driver is not enough - you still have to drive brilliantly, and perform at your best in and out of the car.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Yawn. There goes what passes for a show of driver personality. Stage-managed no doubt. A little bit of needle is good for the game, gets the emotional juices flowing, ya know.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fandango
    I think that was on the back of his [Massa´s] trying to talk things through with Ham and getting the cold shoulder after Singapore. So it actually DID have to come from Lewis. However, it's nice to hear about it happening rather than hear Lewis say it happened. I suspect he's getting the right advice from someone these days as he seems to have levelled off a bit. Let's hope it results in better driving and less brain fade from now on.

I get the impression that Ham is finally starting to get it that being a brilliant driver is not enough - you still have to drive brilliantly, and perform at your best in and out of the car.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I think it depends who you want to beleive as Massa claimed he was given the cold shoulder and Lewis denied that ever happened. Still its nice they are on good terms again for now.
    Yeah, well, that's true. I believe Massa, though. He's never had any serious run-ins with other drivers before, and he hasn't been caught telling porkies like Lewis has. I'm not trying to stir it up, I just hope we see more of Lewis the driver than Lewis the eegit from now on.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Come on , kids ......time for a group hug .

Hug , shmug .
    They'll come together again out there ; two pouty millionaires , being bested by team-mates .
    They'll dance again .

Hugs are for cameras .
    Racing is for position .