Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,719 Times in 1,255 Posts
    wilks is a contender also

Rally Finland 2007 Guy Wilks - YouTube

Liked 1,070 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis
    Does anyone know who did the longest jump in Rally Finland?
    Was it that one: Longest jump in rally finland - YouTube
    I think that Markko Märtin's jump from Ouninpohja 2003, Yellow House jump, is the longest measured one from modern days. 57 metres at 173 km/h if I recall right. That Guy Wilks' flight is from SS Leustu, jump best known for Novikov's stunt in 2009. Last year they had metre marks up to 55 metres there and they roughly landed at 45-50 metres. Wilks' jumps must've been around 55 metres at least. I think we would have some nice lenghts from SS Himos "Nikara's jump" as well. Only Ouninpohja's jump is ran to direction measured here this year.

From the 1970s this jump by Juhani Kynsilehto in 1975 is rather big one. Legend says it landed around 70 metres, but that's not accurate of course. Co-driver was, by the way, one Martin Holmes.

Lue: rallirinki.net | Katso: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Seuraa: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 435 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis
    Does anyone know who did the longest jump in Rally Finland?
    Was it that one: Longest jump in rally finland - YouTube
    same spot, different angle WRC Neste Rally Finland, longest jump ever, Markko Martin - YouTube
    good comparison with Grönholm

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eib1
    same spot, different angle, good comparison with Grönholm
    Grönholm didn't like to jump. Gigi Galli was very surprised when he heard that MG did that jump in 130km/h and Gigi did it over 170. And still he lost about 1sek/km in Ouninpohja...

new record Gigi Galli 58m!!! 0001 - YouTube

Here is Galli's jump -05 and I remembered his time wrong. He lost only 2 sek to MG... And if I'm right that Gigi's jump was only 55m(no 58 like thay said in video) long but he did it fastest ever, 175km/h... So Martin did longest jump but Galli did it fastest speed...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where can I check out the list of the drivers who have already been entried to rally Finland? I've tried Kiti but it doesn't even tell when the entrying starts there.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arska
    Where can I check out the list of the drivers who have already been entried to rally Finland? I've tried Kiti but it doesn't even tell when the entrying starts there.
    They will be in Kiti but entry just started so there is no one yet...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I found this, NORF 2012 event in FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/423434171020761/

Liked 1,070 Times in 332 Posts
    Yle Uutiset Keski-Suomi: Koe Leustun erikoiskoe ratin takaa | Tv | Areena | yle.fi
    (If there's a pop-up window after you hit the link, say "ei kiitos" to the survey.)

Some recent incar footage from SS Leustu filmed and published by YLE Ralliradio. It's not the whole stage, starts around 6 km and goes on a little bit after the Novikov jump, at around 15,2 km they exit the stage. This year the stage is reversed and also quite some roadwork done to the now-first part of the stage. Should be must like a new stage then.
    Lue: rallirinki.net | Katso: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Seuraa: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 1,579 Times in 926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori
    Yle Uutiset Keski-Suomi: Koe Leustun erikoiskoe ratin takaa | Tv | Areena | yle.fi
    (If there's a pop-up window after you hit the link, say "ei kiitos" to the survey.)

Some recent incar footage from SS Leustu filmed and published by YLE Ralliradio. It's not the whole stage, starts around 6 km and goes on a little bit after the Novikov jump, at around 15,2 km they exit the stage. This year the stage is reversed and also quite some roadwork done to the now-first part of the stage. Should be must like a new stage then.
    Voi, voi, they have done the stage much more wider on the interesting parts around the small lake where some spectators use to bath or row their rafts in. Also after that. Seems those parts of the stage will not be so interesting any more...?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 36 Times in 17 Posts
    N4 Finnish Champion Juha Salo will drive with S2000 car in Rally Finland. Next friday they keep a press conference where they tell more about this... Maybe J.Salo will drive next year with S2000 because he has not got a chance against Esapekka Lappi and S2000 Fiesta this year..
    Visit here: http://motorsporttraveller.net