Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    what is he supposed to do other than beat the guy in the same car and a guy in a faster car. He's hardly going to start popping up in Q2 or beating 4 or 5 guys when in by far the slowest car. Liuzzi, as average as he is, is a benchmark, and with no prior experience Ricciardo is beating him.

This isn't like the Minardi of old who could produe a decent car that could tag on to the rest of the field and occasionally outdrive a few big names in the right hands (on the right tracks). Alonso, Hamilton and Vettel would struggle to qualify that thing off the back row of the grid
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    It's already been announced, obviously, but now he's been "officially presented", if that makes it more official!
    HRT F1 Team
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Well Pedro's a good driver who's certainly not a disgrace, he raced this year remember with no experience of the car and finished 13th or something so he knows what he is doing. I think he'll be at least as good as Schumacher and that's not an insult to either man. Pedro pretty much matched Kobayashi barring one or two races in 2010 so he is definitely going to be an asset to HRT. A surprise? Definitely. A mistake? Definitely not.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woody2goody
    Well Pedro's a good driver who's certainly not a disgrace, he raced this year remember with no experience of the car and finished 13th or something so he knows what he is doing. I think he'll be at least as good as Schumacher and that's not an insult to either man. Pedro pretty much matched Kobayashi barring one or two races in 2010 so he is definitely going to be an asset to HRT. A surprise? Definitely. A mistake? Definitely not.
    As much as I think MS was overrated PDL couldn't carry Mikey's water bucket !
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Looking forward to a Badoer like performance. :\
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Cannot agree. He has beaten Liuzzi and also d'Ambrosio on occasion. It's the best that can be done with that car.
    You are right he can't do much more than that
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I suppose in Pedro's case he has the advantage of recent race experience with Sauber over the past 2 seasons whereas Badoer was simply a test driver for 10 years. When Pedro came back after years away (last race 2006) in 2010 he was hardly off the pace. I do think he'll be an asset to Hispania as he's experienced with Pirelli tyres as their tester and brings knowledge from McLaren etc. I do think Hispania ae abit of a waste, but at his age its great he can still gather interest.
    They should have got Rubens instead of Pedro. Anyway 23rd or 24th no big difference.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Looking forward to a Badoer like performance. :\
    I refuse to believe he could possibly be that bad. Pedro wasn't too shabby last time he was in F1 (which was only Canada this year).

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    I refuse to believe he could possibly be that bad. Pedro wasn't too shabby last time he was in F1 (which was only Canada this year).
    I agree. I think Pedro did pretty well for a driver, who went to drive Friday's FP in McLaren overalls.