Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    If there is Ford WRT next year, I'm sure Ott is in it. In iRally Wilson says he can't afford Ogier.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Champion? He'd have to beat Paddon first, and hanninen at VW:-)
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Tänak is a very promising driver. He just needs to finetune his driving style. Very throwing and dirty style, just like JML back in 2007 - a real pleasure to watch but clock doesn't like it. And as said, luck is needed too.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    Tänak is a very promising driver. He just needs to finetune his driving style. Very throwing and dirty style, just like JML back in 2007 - a real pleasure to watch but clock doesn't like it. And as said, luck is needed too.
    True, he really takes the car by the scruff of the neck and throws it into corners. Great for spectators but as you say, needs a bit of fine tuning but that will come.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    He is already probably better than the 'future champion' that is Matthew Wilson, so he could be good if he is in a full season with ford next year,

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    I've been predicting this since the middle of last year. The 7th place in Sardinia with a S2000 Fiesta and a large WRC field was perhaps more impressive than the Wales performance (pleased to say I've been present at both). What does strike me is how young and shy he appears when not in the car. Hayden Paddon seems much more at ease with crowds and PR issues. As has been said elsewhere the sport isn't just about going fast in a car. I'm sure MM will sort that side of Ott's development, clearly that's why they went to Goodwood last year and Rallyfest this year.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 216 Times in 105 Posts
    I really hope we get to see a rematch season between Ott and Hayden, whether its S2000 or WRC cars. PSD wasn't really a fair comparison as they had experience of different rallies to each other and were stuck with rather unreliable cars. And perhaps add Hanninen into the mix for a really good 3 way fight.

Isn't it good to see there is some really good upcoming talent thats not French?

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Hope so. He was very exciting on Sunday. As others have said he will need to tidy up a bit (hopefully not too much) but he clearly has the raw speed.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkvy
    Isn't it good to see there is some really good upcoming talent thats not French?
    Is there upcoming talents from France at the moment? Campana has an FFSA campaign, but besides that - refresh my memory, please.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 49 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori
    Is there upcoming talents from France at the moment? Campana has an FFSA campaign, but besides that - refresh my memory, please.
    Mathieu Arzeno + Quentin Gilbert......i think they are upcoming stars.....Of course question is the level of same