Personally, I’m pretty sure we won’t see him again in 2024 and I’m not even 100% sure he’ll finish the season (I think he’ll but not 100% sure).

Don’t see how they can continue next year like this with M-Sport, all the more we know MSport can only be in the game financially during the first two years of a regulation.
In addition to that, I don’t see why Toyota would take him in their situation. Rovanpera is the next big thing for the moment even if less impressive this year (take a look to the drivers with Rally1 experience and less than 32yo and you’ll understand the gap with his rest of his generation and even the former one); last team that tries the old fella and the young gun, it ends quite bad for their future (Citroen with Loeb/Ogier). All the more that he is whining all the time (with good reason or not). If they have not taken him in 2023, I don’t see any reason to take him in 2024; Rovanpera is great, Evans is a decent 2nd driver and you can have plenty of options in 3rd shared-car, especially when you’ve Ogier in the rotation if he decides to stay in this role.

Only possibility would be that they reunite forces with Hyundai because it was a mistake for him to leave Hyundai (the car was close to Toyota’s by the end of 2022 season and they have more means than Hyundai). Well, management has changed with Abiteboul and Demaison coming in but can they reunite really after what happened last year? And will Hyundai really want to take back Tanak with his external communication style? Well, not sure at all even if Neuville’s status could be questioned with his average results so far this season.