Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 537
  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    GB, Manchester
    Posts
    427
    Like
    224
    Liked 371 Times in 174 Posts
    Awesome! Hopefully some young estonians can also get a chance on some rallies..
    It shows that, M. Märtin has done good job with MMMotorsport and now under RG

  2. #502
    Senior Member cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,718
    Like
    3,658
    Liked 713 Times in 296 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Awesome! Hopefully some young estonians can also get a chance on some rallies..
    It shows that, M. Märtin has done good job with MMMotorsport and now under RG
    Also it shows that interview he gave was a complete BS

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  3. Likes: er88 (14th January 2020),Sso (14th January 2020)
  4. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    GB, Manchester
    Posts
    427
    Like
    224
    Liked 371 Times in 174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Also it shows that interview he gave was a complete BS

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    I still tend to believe that, it wasn't complete BS.. The rumours were that the R5 thing was the main reason why Ott left Toyota and in that interview Märtin denied that.. It could have come as a bonus, but I'm more than sure that is not the reason why Tänak changed team.

    + there is no Yaris R5 and I believe it won't come soon either..

  5. #504
    Senior Member cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,718
    Like
    3,658
    Liked 713 Times in 296 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    I still tend to believe that, it wasn't complete BS.. The rumours were that the R5 thing was the main reason why Ott left Toyota and in that interview Märtin denied that.. It could have come as a bonus, but I'm more than sure that is not the reason why Tänak changed team.

    + there is no Yaris R5 and I believe it won't come soon either..
    Whatever it was Märtin denied it all and dismissed any rumours about R5 programme...and today we know it wasn't so. I call this BS however you look at it even if I put my blue-black-white glasses on.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  6. Likes: Allez Andruet (14th January 2020)
  7. #505
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    18
    Like
    2
    Liked 28 Times in 7 Posts
    Take it easy... before you say somebody talking BS. Deal can be made also after Ott’s contract, because it was still time when Adamo was speaking about finding money and wanting to run R5 program.

  8. #506
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    13,271
    Like
    2,616
    Liked 6,372 Times in 3,355 Posts
    Many assumptions here without knowing the facts. People dont like the truth to get in the way of a good story...

  9. Likes: EstWRC (14th January 2020),meh (15th January 2020)
  10. #507
    Senior Member er88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,283
    Like
    1,875
    Liked 1,356 Times in 661 Posts
    Nothing will be said if Tanak storms to another title and things go well at Hyundai. But if he doesn't, then again questions will be asked about this move and Tanak & Martin's motives getting tangled up. Leaving a title winning team + car he's totally at one with, for reasons outwith pure driving...

    Total bullshit spouted by Martin when he hammered the Finnish press in that interview a few months ago, so naturally makes you wonder how much else of that interview was bullshit as well (outside of the R5 stuff).

  11. #508
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    8,387
    Like
    3,724
    Liked 7,476 Times in 3,096 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Many assumptions here without knowing the facts. People dont like the truth to get in the way of a good story...
    +1
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

  12. #509
    Senior Member er88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,283
    Like
    1,875
    Liked 1,356 Times in 661 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    we will know,if MMM run hyundais r5 programm.
    Just few weeks ago we saw their brand new fiesta mk2 r5 for sale.

  13. Likes: AnttiL (14th January 2020),dimviii (14th January 2020),Eli (14th January 2020),GravelBen (14th January 2020),pantealex (19th January 2020),Rallyper (14th January 2020)
  14. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    Like
    3
    Liked 353 Times in 169 Posts
    To think that this programme going to the team owned by Marko and Ott is a pure coincidence or not linked to his movement to Hyundai is to exercise such unbelievable naivety as to be bordering on the ridiculous....

  15. Likes: AMSS (14th January 2020),AnttiL (14th January 2020),cali (14th January 2020),dimviii (14th January 2020),er88 (14th January 2020),GravelBen (14th January 2020),logic (14th January 2020),pantealex (19th January 2020),Rallyper (14th January 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •