Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 400
  1. #271
    Senior Member jparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,747
    Like
    246
    Liked 156 Times in 121 Posts
    Question is how Tanak wants to win the title, by dominating or "Richard Burns way".
    If second, yeah he can go back to M-Sport, otherwise he better keep quite (if not too late already).
    He's not going to get better chance than TGR.

  2. #272
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    7
    Like
    1
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    There are rumors in Estonian media that negotiations with Netflix are underway to bring Ott Tänak "The Movie" to worldwide audience. However, they are telling that Netflix is demanding to cut down the movie to 90 minutes (original version shown in Estonian cinemas is 2h 20min)

    Third trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LLbOU4lkl4
    IMDB https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9904844/

  3. Likes: AnttiL (26th June 2019)
  4. #273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    307
    Like
    183
    Liked 155 Times in 79 Posts
    They would butcher it.

  5. Likes: cali (26th June 2019)
  6. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,549
    Like
    125
    Liked 711 Times in 335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauri_J View Post
    They would butcher it.
    Not really
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

  7. #275
    Senior Member Gregor-y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    986
    Like
    217
    Liked 99 Times in 57 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgundyRedMamba View Post
    There are rumors in Estonian media that negotiations with Netflix are underway to bring Ott Tänak "The Movie" to worldwide audience. However, they are telling that Netflix is demanding to cut down the movie to 90 minutes (original version shown in Estonian cinemas is 2h 20min)

    Third trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LLbOU4lkl4
    IMDB https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9904844/
    With Netflix why bother editing? Anyone powering through 90 minutes of subtitles is invested enough in the subject to appreciate the extra running time.

    I'd watch it.

  8. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    164
    Like
    4
    Liked 159 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor-y View Post
    With Netflix why bother editing? Anyone powering through 90 minutes of subtitles is invested enough in the subject to appreciate the extra running time.

    I'd watch it.
    I'm not sure if 50 minutes can be cut, but 20-30 minutes quite possibly - there were enough repetitive scenes about complaining about his personality and long "mood creating" shots where not much was going on. Sure, it would change the movie quite a bit, but it would still be watchable.

    I wrote somewhere else already that it could have been also quite viable mini-documentary-series. There was enough juicy moments left completely out of this movie. Also it suits Netflix format quite well. So maybe 3x1h new cut?

  9. #277
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,741
    Like
    4,301
    Liked 4,924 Times in 2,112 Posts
    I just hope it will be shown internationally.

  10. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    128
    Like
    69
    Liked 83 Times in 36 Posts
    I really hope to see the original 2h 20min version shown in Estonian cinemas (with Eng subtitles). #Don'tCut

  11. #279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,549
    Like
    125
    Liked 711 Times in 335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Japé View Post
    I really hope to see the original 2h 20min version shown in Estonian cinemas (with Eng subtitles). #Don'tCut
    It's not that big of a masterpiece.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

  12. #280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    174
    Like
    22
    Liked 139 Times in 66 Posts
    Wedding in Estonian style.
    https://g4.nh.ee/efe/1280x1280/6CgBZ...7jr4HkJnWE.jpg
    Image Kaspar Pokk (Delfi.ee)

    2 new generation WRC cars in Georg Gross wedding. Gross father have been key-sponsor for Tänak, especially during so called hard times.

    Full gallery: https://kroonika.delfi.ee/news/inime...4vHB7jr4HkJnWE

  13. Likes: cali (7th July 2019),dimviii (7th July 2019),EstWRC (7th July 2019),KKS (7th July 2019),pantealex (7th July 2019),Tauri_J (7th July 2019),TypeR (7th July 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •