Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wonder how much of their recent success was entirely down to Alonso making them look better than they really were.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber
    just look at the last race last year when Shu was chasing him near the end ....
    You mean were Fisi put up a better fight against MS than most of the rest of the grid, and did it twice!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper
    You mean were Fisi put up a better fight against MS than most of the rest of the grid, and did it twice!
    And cut his tyre. For that reason alone, I'm gonna enjoy the destruction of his career theis season
    Formula 1

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    I don't understand how they are going to get competitive in just 3 weeks. They seemed pretty slow during the Australian GP and now they are going to fix in 3 weeks what they weren't able to do in 3 (more or less) months of testing. They will have to push hard to get back to the top and this taking into consideration that the competition will keep developing too.
    This year is going to be so different. We so them playing catenaccio very well... lets see how they can adapt.