Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1090
    Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Half
    I'm sure you wouldn't shrug your shoulders and say "It's nothing" if you'd just had £40k worth of Rally car written off as a result of something that, with a bit of common sense by the organisers, could have been easily avoided.
    In service it can be fixed in 20 minutes if driver didn't destroy engine.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all,

I need a very big help from your side!!!! I promise to a marshall son to send him the pictures of my rally. There were Marshalls in Sweet Lamb, here below a picture of them;

Attachment 2845If someone knows or has contact who could help i will thank you a lot to let me know!!!

Jonathan

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john_raschi-France
    Hi all,

I need a very big help from your side!!!! I promise to a marshall son to send him the pictures of my rally. There were Marshalls in Sweet Lamb, here below a picture of them;

Attachment 2845If someone knows or has contact who could help i will thank you a lot to let me know!!!

Jonathan
    Jonathan, try on British Rally Forum | The UK's premier Tarmac Rally Forum | Road Rally Forum | Forest Rally Forum There might even be a marshall's section there (I don't read it) but best site to find out.

MJW
    I liked Kris Meeke's thought the 4 day "endurance" Wales Rally GB was wrong as it added to the cost and dragged out the event and the road mileage, Kris was in favour of keeping the endurance element but suggested a 30 hour format, with long days. I think that makes a lot of sense as a good compromise, teams can keep their paddock club type service set ups, even go back to Cardiff every night. WRGB could / should keep the North Wales start, what we need is less trips back to service park, have more re-fuel halts, keep the stage kms whilst reducing unnecessary nights in hotels.

Liked 35 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john_raschi-France
    Hi all,

Jonathan
    A couple of months ago in a portuguese rally a policeman allowed me to be in a place that was forbidden to the spectators if I promissed to send him the pictures. After a couple of days I sent him the pictures from that place through email and he invited me to drink a beer in the police station

So what did you do?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    So what did you do?
    Cop get drunk and drive home?
    (Jokes!)
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 40 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    It's easy to judge afterwards. There's a lot of pressure for the organisation. Spectators paid for their tickets, marshalls are coming to help, sponsors have paid, governments have given permission to drive the stage, etc.. I'm not surprised when the organisation doesn't cancel a stage because of some hole in the road...
    Where did I say anything about cancelling the stage? All it needed was a message back to the startline to warn the crews. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    In service it can be fixed in 20 minutes if driver didn't destroy engine.
    I don't understand what you're trying to say, it's clearly not the driver that has destroyed the engine in this case.
    https://www.facebook.com/BritishRallyMedia/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Jonathan, try on British Rally Forum | The UK's premier Tarmac Rally Forum | Road Rally Forum | Forest Rally Forum There might even be a marshall's section there (I don't read it) but best site to find out.
    Thanks a lot, I'll try and see...

If not, maybe I'll see him again next year!!!!!

I miss some action. This's all boring.