Good morning car lovers!

Looking for a new way to show off your treasured autos and drive them the way they were meant to be driven? Targa Newfoundland is worth checking out! We organize a rally through closed residential streets and cover over 2200km (1400mi) of road during a week-long event on the island of Newfoundland, Canada. The 11th Annual Targa Newfoundland takes place from September 8-15, 2012.

You may have seen coverage of our event which is broadcasted yearly on TSN in Canada, SPEED in the USA, and on numerous other networks throughout Europe. No doubt, some of you have seen the video of the Ferrari Enzo taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. But no worries, driver, co-driver and vehicle all made it to the car show safely that night.

With three divisions; Targa, Grand Touring, and Fast Tour, there's sure to be something for everyone. During this week, your vehicles and skills are viewed by thousands of spectators and you'd, no doubt, be the center of attention and praise for thousands of kids and adults at the nightly car shows.

If your interest has been piqued, visit our website at Targa Newfoundland - It's About the Drive or feel free to send me an e-mail or give me a call at the information below. Also, I'll be sure to check back, so feel free to comment on this post.

Have a nice day and we hope to hear from you!!

Chris Langdon
Registrar/Marketing Coordinator
Targa Newfoundland
2A - 39 Pippy Place
St John's NL, Canada, A1B 3X2
Tel: 1-877-332-2413
Fax: 1-709-753-7646
chris@targanewfoundland.com
www.targanewfoundland.com