Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I'm sorry Daniel but when you start a thread with an opening post that contains such lines as this:

You started a thread by attacking Lewis fans, by calling them 'fanboys' and suggested they are the main reason the forum is the way it is. Total tripe and the impression I got was you using this thread to have a further dig but mask it as an attempt to heal any ill feeling. It was a silly opening post and got the reaction it deserved in the first instance. I'm sorry but this thread has simply highlighted a weakness you have for provoking arguements in my view. It also provided an entrance for ioan to come in and further fan the flames. It would have been better to keep schtum and take a different approach yourself. Thats all I have to say on this to be honest and maybe this thread can now be moved to the feedback section where it can gather abit of dust?
    Henners, is it reasonable to say that most of the arguments at the moment revolve around Hamilton topics?

I'm going to assume you're going to say yes to that. If you do feel that most issues revolve around Hamilton topics then is it not reasonable to bring it up as it's relevant? Should I talk about fanatical Alonso fans? No, because there don't seem to be any issues in Alonso topics. Perhaps that explains why I mentioned the issues (as I perceive them) with some of the topics regarding Hamilton.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dan, don't you get the hint.

People from all quarters are trying to give you some advice and all you do is get offended and say they are stupid.

If it looks like Chicken, smells like chicken and tastes like Chicken, it doesn't always mean it's Turkey.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on

People from all quarters are trying to give you some advice and all you do is get offended and say they are stupid.

If it looks like Chicken, smells like chicken and tastes like Chicken, it doesn't always mean it's Turkey.
    Why doesn't that analogy work both ways Knockie?

I've posted chicken but apparently it was a sneaky turkey according to some
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Yawn.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This is a funny thread
    I think, sometimes, people take things a bit too seriously...
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on

Doesn't everyone get it?? DannyBoy isn't the problem, its everyone else lol.. Its all just Danny massaging his ego and increasing his post count every other post

Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
    That's what these forums are for, to express our views. Negative or positive. I don't think it's tiresome. I think this forum is entertaining.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Basset
    Doesn't everyone get it?? DannyBoy isn't the problem, its everyone else lol.. Its all just Danny massaging his ego and increasing his post count every other post
    LOL, some people just love seeing their name on the screen I suppose. Oh well, I'm done here. Will leave it up to Dan to argue with himself and moan about how unfair it all is

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Well this seems to be going nowhere so... Closed!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums