Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Forum complaining

I'm sorry, I just thought we needed a little bit of balance to the "OMFG Massa assaulted Lewis" crap on the other thread.

I know this is going to be seen as a troll, but let me explain. This forum is becoming tiresome to post on. For a Lewis fanboy, if he'd done what Massa had done (because Massa had ruined his quali and race) they'd probably yammer on about how it shows his passion for winning and how rubbing someone elses arm is racing and how anyone who claims it's assault is racist or just doesn't like Lewis.

Basically, what I'm saying is that we could do well people being a lot less fanboyish behaviour. It's annoying no matter who it is, whether it's that guy who loved Jenson a little too much, whether it's iOan back in his Forza Ferrari days or Lewis' fans who seem to try and find excuses for Hamilton when he makes a mistake. Why not just admit that he made a mistake? He's only human, doesn't mean you can't still be his fan.

Feel free to like this comment if you're sick and tired of the silliness in the post race threads. Would be nice if we could end the season in a more reasonable fashion.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Put in such an eloquent and impartial way lol.
    I'm sorry, but what am I meant to say for instance rather than "Forza Ferrari"? Should I have said that iOan used to say "I say old chap, those gentlemen who work for the estatblishment which is known as Scuderia Ferrari are a wonderful bunch of chaps and I hereby express my undying love of their organisation. I say wot wot old chap! Tally ho and all that sort of stuff"

Rather than see the message and see that maybe a lot of people are annoyed with the way the forum is at the moment, you chose to attack the language I wrote my post in
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Daniel, why start yet another Hamilton thread with the very tone that you claim to be complaining about?
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Daniel, why start yet another Hamilton thread with the very tone that you claim to be complaining about?
    It's not a Hamilton thread ffs!!!!!

It's a discussion about how annoying the forum is at the moment.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Do you think you could have started it in the feedback section with your 'trolling' thread perhaps?
    well that one was so well received I felt maybe it would be better to post it in here.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    You enjoy stirring more than anything. This thread is testiment to that theory. Do you think the style in which you post has had an effect on the way you perceive the forum to be lately? Food for thought.
    Christ almighty you don't see the obvious joke. Hamilton did not threaten Felipe, just as Felipe didn't assault Hamilton. I was being all Daily Mail about it just as a certain someone was being about Felipe giving Lewis a sarcastic tap on the back.

You honestly think I enjoy stirring? Yes I love the fact that everytime some small incident with Hamilton happens we have a silly thread. Yes it makes my day, I just love it. Hence why I started a thread here saying how annoying I find it in the secret hope that this sort of crap would continue on and all reasonable people would cease to post in the F1 forum because it's such a crapulent place to post where reasonable discussion generally doesn't happen. Do you honestly think that the forum as it is at the moment is how we should want it to be?

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    just another pointless Daniel Hamilton thread
    and for the record, it is threads like these that add to the acidic atmosphere of this forum that you so lament against

It's like the kid who throws the first punch, starts a brawl and then complains about the violence
    If you are truly disturbed by the general tone of this forum like I am, you would do what I do, which is to post less and try and ignore many threads
    ...not keep throwing flames and wondering why it is hot!
    you can't argue with results.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    It's not a Hamilton thread ffs!!!!!

It's a discussion about how annoying the forum is at the moment.
    If that's the case then this, and a different thread title, is all you needed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Basically, what I'm saying is that we could do well people being a lot less fanboyish behaviour. It's annoying no matter who it is...Feel free to like this comment if you're sick and tired of the silliness in the post race threads. Would be nice if we could end the season in a more reasonable fashion.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Indeed, starting a thread with 'Lewis Hamilton' in the title and then telling us its not a Lewis Hamilton thread is either confusing or cunning lol.
    Henners, you're not stupid and I'm going to resist saying that you are, you fully understand the joke that was made with the title and why it was made. You're also more than intelligent to realise that because something is mentioned in a title, doesn't necessarily mean that this is the actual subject of the thread, especially when the content of the first post in the thread goes on to talk about the way people act on the forum rather than actually going into any detail about anything Lewis did before, during or after the race.

I really can't make it any clearer than that.

[youtube]ACnqI1l4I9s[/youtube]