Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I find it very useful to be able to at least read a bit of Italian, and understand a fair bit of Spanish, as there's an awful lot of news about motorcycle racing on Spanish websites and Spanish newspapers. Plus, one day, we hope to move to Spain. Or maybe even Italy. Somewhere where I can be sure of getting good MotoGP coverage.
    MotoGPMatters.com - MotoGP Analysis And Reports

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    I found this on Hayden's website, it reads like an HRC press release to me
    http://www.nickyhayden.com/new/headlines.php?pr=292

Total Weekend Attendance : 6,744 Race Day Attendance: 4,132

and Jerez
    Total Weekend Attendance : 244,461 Race Day Attendance: 132,168

Interesting, thanks!
    MotoGPMatters.com - MotoGP Analysis And Reports

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kropotkin
    I find it very useful to be able to at least read a bit of Italian, and understand a fair bit of Spanish, as there's an awful lot of news about motorcycle racing on Spanish websites and Spanish newspapers. Plus, one day, we hope to move to Spain. Or maybe even Italy. Somewhere where I can be sure of getting good MotoGP coverage.
    I am not sure about these two languages, for those majoring in knowledge about Social and Language here, French is taught as additional subject besides English at school. They are maybe taught in informal course as many other like Chinese and Japanese. More language we are capable of the better, of course if there is a chance to learn more foreign language isn't a fault, but don't know where should I start to learn it off

It sounds like what I am frequently thinking about coverage that is still far from what I expected.

Have you take a look at our phantasy? Last year i missed a round, i think it isn't too late to take part on it, picking the potential rider will not make you difficult to be in the mix with older participant, on top of it, it’s more for fun. Besides, there is official pickems and the more regulars run unofficial 250 cc.