Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tony Gilham Returns To VW Racing Cup With Own Team - VW Racing Cup - The Checkered Flag If Gilham's running hos own VWs does that mean he's also going to be running his own BTCC Civic?
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurotech
    Tony Gilham Returns To VW Racing Cup With Own Team - VW Racing Cup - The Checkered Flag If Gilham's running hos own VWs does that mean he's also going to be running his own BTCC Civic?
    I expect so.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    I seem to detect a distinct lack of enthusiasm on here for the 2012 BTCC. I'm sure I'll enjoy it once it's started, but must confess to being less than thrilled by large parts of the driver line-up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Judging on this week's Autosport we won't be seeing Paul O'Neill back in the BTCC, shame that, I think he suited Touring Cars. Always a favorite with the Mums etc... Btw whats going on with the second RAR Audi? I've heard two stories, one saying Rob's going to drive it and another saying everyone's favorite 18 year old Chris Swanwick will be driving it... Anyone have any ideas?
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess that Swanwick will drive the second Audi if he has the money, if not then Austin will be in it.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I seem to detect a distinct lack of enthusiasm on here for the 2012 BTCC. I'm sure I'll enjoy it once it's started, but must confess to being less than thrilled by large parts of the driver line-up.
    The fear is that with the RML cars missing, Honda will annihilate its rivals and the series will become as predictable as the WTCC.
    Formula 1

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Harry Vaulkhard has tweeted he is announcing a drive for the 2012 season tomorrow.

Vaulkhard + George + Techspeed + Chevrolet Cruze + NGTC motors anyone?
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I haven't even put it in my Sky+ yet. Probably won't bother. If I'm around and bored I'll watch it but I'm not going to any effort.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peewhee
    Keep up Tixy54.

RML have announced they are not coming back to the BTCC. TouringCarTimes - BTCC: Chevrolet withdraw from the BTCC
    Apparently MacDowell has a test with Motorbase lined-up as their possible third driver alongside Jackson and Griffin. TouringCarTimes - BTCC: Alex MacDowall to test for Motorbase

Onslow-Cole should announce soon that he is coming back in a RWD car.
    And Gilham is due to announce he is returning in a FWD car.
    Hi, PeeWhee,

Sorry for not keeping up with you lot. I get quite busy, duckin' 'n' diving - bobbin' 'n' weaving, I only visit occasionally, happy now I've list of runners and riders ready for Sunday 1 April 2012. April fools day - who's gonna be the first of the 'fool' guys?
    Nissan Racing Micra - :smokin:

¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó

The state medical economic crisis right to part of the these types of enterprise end results, a few great and unsuccessful ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥Ð¥Ã¥° as fake louis vuitton belts to assemble. Right now, powerful selection of louis vuitton totes outlet started to become tendency. Almost all the high designers i'm apparently timid to check out ?these same snake on the internet takeover. A white-collar said, don'h are interested the single thing ease the actual end need LV. ¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó LV buying sustainable method clear.A beautiful common English most women items demographic MaShi love DuoNian are replica monogram multicolore scrambling to get over and louis vuitton suitcase sets that direction, exacting requirement, Arnold leave any. ¥ë¥¤¥Ó¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ : [url=http://www.lv-japan.net/]激安 ヴィトンãƒ