Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

PC Games- PAL NTSC standard

Is the PAL/NTSC standard applicable to PC games? I would think all monitors are created equal, but I don't know much about this stuff.

Put another way-can I purchase a UK PC game and play it on my PC in the US?

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes you can.

I bought a PC game in Sweden(have PAL TV) and the game worked perfectly back here.(where we use NTSC in TV)
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Why tannat?

Coming over to the good old mother England?

With the £ being worth nearly $2 it doesn't make much economic sense for an American to import a from the UK.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Why tannat?

Coming over to the good old mother England?

With the £ being worth nearly $2 it doesn't make much economic sense for an American to import a from the UK.
    I'm looking at a copy of gtr2 on ebay that is far cheaper (even with shipping) than what I will pay stateside...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(