Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sebastien Ogier

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by not12listen
    but, to his dis-credit, he never gives credit to anyone that has helped him.
    '
    World Rally Championship - News - Rally winner Loeb gives thanks to his team-mate Sordo

oh dear.....

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    NOT, please learn to use the quote function properly and not post every single damn quote of one post separately. Thank you.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

친애하는 지도자
    I want to up my post count thats why....its LOW.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    please name them....or ask your wife to do so if you do not remember.
    i'll sift back through my rally archive and get back to you on it. i do not take the time to memorize each and every instance of each rally - that would clearly demonstrate that i have no life.

Please remind me how many punctures Solberg had in australia...
    congratulations for pointing out 1 rally where Petter had no mechanical failures or punctures that caused him the chance at a podium.

why did they let him win gemany then ???

Ogier put his self in this place by crashing while he could be leading the championship...
    Ogier does not always listen to team orders. i'm sure they [Citroen team] did have words with him about backing off to allow Loeb to take the victory.

then why you lie about him ???
    that is quite a statement to make, but we're both behind keyboards, so you can say whatever you like.

good job for showing 1 clip of Loeb thanking someone else... how about the other times? again, i'll go back through my archive and give some references.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by not12listen
    i'll sift back through my rally archive and get back to you on it. i do not take the time to memorize each and every instance of each rally - that would clearly demonstrate that i have no life.

congratulations for pointing out 1 rally where Petter had no mechanical failures or punctures that caused him the chance at a podium.

Ogier does not always listen to team orders. i'm sure they [Citroen team] did have words with him about backing off to allow Loeb to take the victory.

that is quite a statement to make, but we're both behind keyboards, so you can say whatever you like.

good job for showing 1 clip of Loeb thanking someone else... how about the other times? again, i'll go back through my archive and give some references.
    you do all that....i am waiting

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    though this is only the most recent occurrence of Loeb using his teammates as stepping stools, it is a very clear indication of Citroen's intentions.

Rally of Australia 2011.

i fully encourage you to read the first post of this thread.

i have no other examples right now, as i've been spending time with my wife, working on my mr2 and enjoying my weekend off work.

친애하는 지도자
    LOL...

An advice from a person who follows rallying in depth and judges people and teams beyond any favouritism of nationalities, personalities ects

When you attack someone use facts...not Lies.

Your first post was full of bold comments...there was no way you could support any of it and was very easy for me to expose that, i had much harder competiton i must say...

Enjoy your life and put rallying aside until you find interest in the sport itself and not interest in diminishing drivers and especially the ones that gave to the sport so much...like Loeb and Citroen.

To use your first post to spill dirt over a 7 times world champion is just low....too low.

By the way i can wait as long as you want to bring me those "numerous times that the team mates of Loeb slowed down", Loeb didn't thank anyone ects ects.... just a tip, try and use actual events and facts not manufactured lies and imaginary senarios.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    World Rally Championship - News - SS26: Power Stage win for Loeb

to quote the WRC article:
    Sebastien Ogier slowed nearing the end of the run to ensure he didn’t take any points away from Citroen team-mate Loeb. “I have team orders and I respect it,” said the dejected Frenchman afterwards.

if that is not factual enough for you, and i'll find more info.

as per following rally in depth, i've got footage dating back to 1978. thankfully, to find the material on Citroen using Loeb's teammate(s) to boost him up, i need only to go back to 2003 (at the earliest) to current.

i didn't know this was a competition or that i had a time limit - again, i have a life.

친애하는 지도자
    no time limit...take your time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why do you think you are always right with what you write here?
    I know I often have a different opinion but apparently can not be said!
    There are a few forum members here who have never been negative about Citroen and Loeb but always write negative things from other drivers and other teams.

LOL...

An advice from a person who follows rallying in depth and judges people and teams beyond any favouritism of nationalities, personalities ects

When you attack someone use facts...not Lies.

Your first post was full of bold comments...there was no way you could support any of it and was very easy for me to expose that, i had much harder competiton i must say...

Enjoy your life and put rallying aside until you find interest in the sport itself and not interest in diminishing drivers and especially the ones that gave to the sport so much...like Loeb and Citroen.

To use your first post to spill dirt over a 7 times world champion is just low....too low.

By the way i can wait as long as you want to bring me those "numerous times that the team mates of Loeb slowed down", Loeb didn't thank anyone ects ects.... just a tip, try and use actual events and facts not manufactured lies and imaginary senarios.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.