Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Roger Albert Clark Rally 2011 2nd to the 5th December 2011

Roger Albert Clark Rally

12 weeks until the best rally in the UK kicks off again! Whilst last years event was an adventure hopefully the balance will swing back in favour of a battle on the stages rather than against the elements!

The route looks superb again and the entry is building already with a nice suprise being Carlos Padilla from Spain in his Celica.

Will update this thread as more news becomes available.

Chris

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Every year I say im going to make it next time, but I dont think il be able to again

I have just read on Facebook that Steve Perez will be out on the rally.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    The highlight of the Rallying year in Britain!!
    Really hope the organisers get better weather than last year, which in all honesty, apart from the Scottish stages, was no fun at all. I certainly didn't enjoy driving from Newcastleton in the pitch dark on untreated roads. The perfect weather would be cold & crisp......please!!

Hoping for a great entry, and more overseas entries - the more the better. Maybe one day soon it will attract an entry like the Boucles des Spa.

Oh, and how about this, our works Christmas night out was rescheduled for Friday 2nd Dec - so I had to decline. However, they've re arranged it so I don't miss it. Result!!

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Chance for RWD winner to win a free entry worth £400 for the Kall Kwik Bradford leg of RAC on this event

Neil Howard Memorial Stages 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Entry list is bilding nicely. The organisers are expecting a large number of non UK entries whose names should start to appear on the list soon.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    I'll be there unless there's snow already on the ground by the time the rally comes around. If there's snow about then i'm not bothering after last year.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I won't be there this year, gutted. Having said that I only went down last year after the snow started to happen, if I'd been more organised could've been to more of it I reckon. But just can't afford it this year.

Hope it's another awesome event though I hear it will be January until the snow arrives this time so the organisers will be glad of that I bet Looking forward to seeing photos and videos, not too long to go now
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts

Curses, pecuniary disadvantage (I'm skint) means I'm going to have to give the 'Rodge' a miss and save the £200 petrol budget. This means I'm e-baying a room on Friday night (2/12) at Scarborough Travelodge and Saturday night (3/12) at Carlisle M6 Travelodge if anyone is interested - both 99p starts and no reserve. Those of you attending have a good one -after torrential rain in 09 and snow in 10 my money is on fog for this year.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Goooooo Stouf

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Battle for the top placings should be between Stefaan, Gwyndaff and Paul Griffiths.

Full entry lists now on the site.

Roger Albert Clark Rally