Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitraF1
    i think that he will struggle more and more as the season comes forward... new tracks for him, he will struggle to get the best possible setup for the car .He will be lucky to score points.As for australia, all teams behind struggle to get the best out of their cars and as soon as they develop they will get closer to the front,and maybe to the rookie Hamilton.Thats my opinion...With Massa - kimi in front,alonso,the 2 renaults and also bmw, he will be lucky be their.
    Yes, i'm sure he can. If everything works for Alonso it will do it for Hamilton too, provided that the car is ok. He has BIG talang for driving and will the rookie of the year - thats my opinion.
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitraF1
    i think that he will struggle more and more as the season comes forward... new tracks for him, he will struggle to get the best possible setup for the car .He will be lucky to score points.As for australia, all teams behind struggle to get the best out of their cars and as soon as they develop they will get closer to the front,and maybe to the rookie Hamilton.Thats my opinion...With Massa - kimi in front,alonso,the 2 renaults and also bmw, he will be lucky be their.
    Australia was a new circuit for LH. The conditions kept changing throughout free practice. Wet/dry on Friday, wet/dry on Saturday and never once did LH have a serious off. For me that was bloody impressive.

McLaren have a car thats quick and driveable straight out of the box.

For sure there will be bad days GPs. All LH has to do is do a better job than Fisi and keep up with Alonso at the very least.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Well in terms of the next round at Sepang Lewis will be getting two full days testing next week at the track, so that must surely even things up a bit seen as Fernando will be sitting in a simulator in Woking by the sounds of it.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think that Hamilton will continue his form into the other races even thought he doesn't konw some of the tracks
    Valentino Rossi :D
    Michael Schumacher :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good thread ha?:P

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeansBeansBeans
    He already appears in a very high profile Vodafone advertisment.

The fact is, he is an extremely talented and marketable young man driving for a top team. If he is at the front regularly this year, he's going to be splashed all over the media. That's just the way it is.

I reckon he's got a good head on his shoulders, so hopefully the attention won't phase him.
    The point is that he shouldn't be appearing on TV shows like Parkinson and Question of Sport. The advert he did isn't having any impact at all on him as a man now, it was filmed some time ago. Pictures in papers don't matter, so long as paps don't hassle him on his day off. Kalasend's point is not to heap presure on him now and this season. I agree with that. Frankly, I've no interest in what he thinks of other drivers and what colour underwear he has on today. I just want to watch a driver drive!

I can't see that media scrum happening yet, he'll have a good team keeping him away from talk shows and media questions day and night. Something Button should have tried before his career became 90% hype, 10% racing.
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can see his season being up and down, depending on how far he pushes the car. but he is a brilliant driver, and he will have picked up a few tips from his time in GP2, i think hes possibly the best driver to come out of GP2 for a long long time.
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )