Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation can Hamilton drive all races like australia?

i think that he will struggle more and more as the season comes forward... new tracks for him, he will struggle to get the best possible setup for the car .He will be lucky to score points.As for australia, all teams behind struggle to get the best out of their cars and as soon as they develop they will get closer to the front,and maybe to the rookie Hamilton.Thats my opinion...With Massa - kimi in front,alonso,the 2 renaults and also bmw, he will be lucky be their.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see no reason why he wouldn't.

He was simply amazing in GP2 and just has that Kimi like raw speed and racing smarts. This kid is going to be brilliant in the races and years to come.

I'm willing to go as far to say I believe he will end up in the top 4 WDC during 2007.
    J

If he is as good as his results and career so far suggest he could be, he has the potential to run every race close to it's possible optimum.

But no matter how great a driver, there will inevitably be times in their rookie season when even the greats don't get the best possible result due simply to inexperience.

Hamilton will probably have days when he doesn't produce a race performance of the like seen in Melbourne, but he looks as though he is capable of keeping those days to a minimum.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A lot of these tracks he will have done in GP2 so they wont be new. My only concern is that in Australia he pushed to the limit and a couple of laps he lost time by pushing a little too far, it is possible that this may result in an off in an upcoming race.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DimitraF1
    i think that he will struggle more and more as the season comes forward... new tracks for him, he will struggle to get the best possible setup for the car .He will be lucky to score points.As for australia, all teams behind struggle to get the best out of their cars and as soon as they develop they will get closer to the front,and maybe to the rookie Hamilton.Thats my opinion...With Massa - kimi in front,alonso,the 2 renaults and also bmw, he will be lucky be their.
    All teams will develop except Mclaren which will spend the rest of the season waiting for them? He will struggle because he will be racing on the unknown race tracks of Europe? Is it going to get more and more difficult with every race ? is that how experience works?

I don´t say things will always work so smoothly for him for the rest of the season or for the seasons to come. He has a good car and did a good job. And I think he ll improve his skills with every race.

I don´t really get the logic of your theory

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hamilton is a Driver with amazing Potential as he showed in Australia, But infarness who else is there in Formula 1 KIMI, Fellipe, Fernando and then the 4th best not many there id say Hamilton is probley 4th best because the Quality of drivers goes down hill with the quality of the cars.

For HAmilton to do well is all he has to do is drive his race dont listen to other peoples stupid comments and I mean and

THE MEDIA NOT TO BLOW THE LAD UP LIKE THEY DID WITH BUTTON IF THEY LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM GET ON WITH HIS JOB HE'LL BE A REAL STAR, THE MEDIA RUIN SO MANY DRIVERS BY BLOWING THEM UP JUST LET HIM WORK HIS WAY INTO IT AND HE'LL BE THERE
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    australia was also a new track for LH; new tracks don't appear to be a problem for the guy. Lewis was also able to keep a 2 times WDC behind him and that's got to speak volumes for his talent.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think he could, let's see if it happens but why not?
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Drive all races like in Australia? Does it mean you think that he is gonna finish consistently on podium unless he has a mechanical trouble? That is extremely unlikely. I suppose he is not going to achieve a podium place even from at least half of the races to come.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    With his talent I'm sure he could manage to remain among the very best this season, but feel it's really unfair to expect it from somebody so new to F1.

So yes, but no
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused: