Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Eurosport's coverage of IRC events puts the WRC to shame. And a big part of it is live!

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor-y
    Eurosport's coverage of IRC events puts the WRC to shame. And a big part of it is live!
    I want to see the footage from the helicopter and from that moment!
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    I searched for one of those WRC.com videos titled "What is rally" and found this one. Just amazing footage from the mid-naughties as someone put it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErAhHeJ6S4A
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Recently watched the WRC coverge on ESPN HD and surprisingly enough - they showed a great amount of coverage on ALL WRC drivers and cars! Was it because Citroen crashed out? Perhaps but they continued on but still NorthOne gave coverage where needed on this round! Hat tip to them!

ONE HD or Network Ten in Australia - still have to finish their coverage but it was just local point of view of the Rally.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    MotorTV rules. Much better and longer coverages.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundgaard
    Dear Colin,
    Furthermore, the camera angles are completely ridiculous. There must be a camera in the car between the seets like in the old days. So you can see the steering wheel and the road ahead.
    Yeah a camera in hte car between the seets seems be better, I agrree!
    Car Rear View Cameramake your trip more fun

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    One thing I don't understand is the crying about incar camera angles. In 90s we didn't have same seats as today, we didn't have the same rollcage/interior designs, we didn't have the same cars. The "90s angle" is basically physically impossible to create in modern cars. I don't know what's so difficult in understanding that.

I'm happy for WRC onboards, the new angle (which is used with the new Recaro safety seats, e.g in Mikko's car; this one: http://juhake.kapsi.fi/motorsport/fi...gle_mexico.png ) is excellent in my opinion. But this angle is not possible in Citroens or in Jari-Matti's car simply because they don't use those new Recaro seats. Take a look at some photos of WRC cars taken from behind with the tail gate open. It's very narrow view through the seats. And that space is work area for the crews: they have their HANS', helmets, headsets, etc. behind the seats which they access through that small space. Crews are not there to provide fappable multimedia, they are there to compete. Take a look at Fiesta's or DS3's roll cage design and tell me where you'd put the incar camera.

I honestly like to see action from A-pillar or roof camera instead of watching the rear of carbon fibre seats.

I think the video may help know more aboutcar camera orcar video recrder angles.
    Car Rear View Cameramake your trip more fun