Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Planning which Gran Prix to go to next year

Help, Fancy a change from the F1 at Silverstone so were planning to go to one of the European F1's next year and maybe two back to backs. Anyone have any tips, info or advice?

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    If you want to do two back to back why not Barcelona and then spend the next two weeks making your way over to Monaco.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Spa. Greatest race track on the plant after The Ring.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    For me, it would be an easy choice, Spa and then possibly down to Monza a week later. I quite like the Nurburgring as modern GP tracks go but obviously that isn't an option as Hockenheim will be hosting the German GP next year.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    From experience Spa is a complete and utter dump (although this was before they did it up) to which I still can't understand why I bothered going more than once. Absolutely disgusting place.

Barcelona was nice and cheap (although this was before Spanish people actually went) and can be teamed up with a holiday in Barcelona or on the Costa Brava.

I enjoyed going to the German GP but I went to Hockenheim rather than Nurburgring. I would definately attend a German GP again whether at Nurburgring or back at Hockenheim.

Monza was probably the best European GP I've attended. We stayed on Lake Como and had a great holiday plus we also fitted in a quite trip to the San Siro to see AC Milan play. I really dont care for the Tifosi but the over all holiday was great.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Turkey is supposedly a cheap race to attend. The tickets are alot cheaper than other European venues and you'd be giving less money to Bernie too.
    Except it probably won't take place next year.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    From experience Spa is a complete and utter dump (although this was before they did it up) to which I still can't understand why I bothered going more than once. Absolutely disgusting place.

Barcelona was nice and cheap (although this was before Spanish people actually went) and can be teamed up with a holiday in Barcelona or on the Costa Brava.

I enjoyed going to the German GP but I went to Hockenheim rather than Nurburgring. I would definately attend a German GP again whether at Nurburgring or back at Hockenheim.

Monza was probably the best European GP I've attended. We stayed on Lake Como and had a great holiday plus we also fitted in a quite trip to the San Siro to see AC Milan play. I really dont care for the Tifosi but the over all holiday was great.
    Agreed that Spa wasn't the nicest, but for me the circuit itself was more than enough to make up for it. Haven't been to Hockenheim so can't comment on that but agree that Monza is one of the nicest - a good track and surroundings.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds great, but not sure my mrs would agree

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ooh didnt realise that thanks for the info, Spa is defiantly a possibility

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agreed Spa is the one track I would consider.