Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ho-Pin Tung...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ho-Pin Tung...

What do you guys expect from him? I think he can do well next week in Sonoma.... He has enough road racing experience at least.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    With a tip of the hat to the Radio LeMans guys, here's "Ho-Ping" for a good result...

In all seriousness, even though he binned it, he didn't disgrace himself at Indy, so it will be interesting to see how he goes.
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He should be able to run with Danica James and Anna
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Meh, I don't know. He was pretty rubbish in GP2, in his second year his teammate was Conway, who regularly outperformed him. Neither did particularly well overall, but they weren't at one of the best teams. He did go well at testing for Indy, especially considering it was his first experience on an oval, but trashed it before he could qualify. I'd say he's comparable with Jakes, who has an equally bad record in past series.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    He was one of my favorites in GP2. And by "favorites" I mean, he made me laugh a lot. If this isn't getting to the bottom of the barrel, we can certainly see the bottom from here.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good luck Mr Tung! He will finish somewhere behind Danica, whatever that tells us...

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    That he's Milka's brother from another mother...
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am Ho-Ping Tung is not as bad as Viso. Ho-ping, but not confident this will be the case.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    'King Ho

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Tung is a good driver I think... That he's a Lotus Renault GP test driver has it's reasons guys. Of course he will finish AHEAD Danica.. But I believe Danica can go for a top 30 finish this race.. For Tung the same goal, but he will finish higher.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.