Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts

30th Birthday Present ideas...

Can someone suggest some good ideas for a 30th birthday present to herself? My girlfriend is turning 30 in September. To celebrate this, I’m taking her to Orlando the end of October but I still want to do something there on one day or even spread out over two days (that doesn’t involve me go-karting ), just for her.

Has anyone got any ideas of something I could do there that would blow her mind and make it stick out for her?

Anyone here from Orlando?

Thanks in advance.

Ahhh, you guys are useless!

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    A notebook for writing down memoirs with a good leather cover will do the trick.
    Llibertat

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    What does she actually like? Telling us your going to Orlando doesnt particually help for present ideas.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    A notebook for writing down memoirs with a good leather cover will do the trick.
    Not a bad suggestion. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    No responses eh?
    You're in the Chit Chat section dude. You need to put the words 'Obama, politics, British, Guns, Israel, War' etc into your post if you want it to succeed.
    Haha, noted!
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    What does she actually like? Telling us your going to Orlando doesnt particually help for present ideas.
    She's an artist. Likes painting, sculptures etc. She is not into F1, so figured it'd be selfish of me to bring her to a GP
    Well, I mentioned Orlando because I was hoping to give her or treat her to something over over there, so anyone that has been there may have a brainwave...

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Has anyone got any ideas of something I could do there that would blow her mind and make it stick out for her?
    You'll find plenty of ideas in Ann Summers

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well if I were visiting Orlando I would like to eat at Victoria & Alberts restaurant and after reading the reviews on trip adviser and by looking on its own website. I would preferably like to sit at the Chef's table or the Queen Victoria room.

Victoria & Albert's restaurant | Walt Disney World Resort | Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 76 Times in 56 Posts
    ok - Get her three presents.

The first one (packaged in a nice box with ribbon & bow) will be a tight, short dress. Get her to try it on as soon as she opens it, and make sure you tell her how great she looks in it.

Present number two is wrapped like a bouquet of flowers, but when she opens it - she'll find only a chequered flag. (what a great surprise, eh?)

The last present will be a simple card. On the inside it says "We're going to the track - Be my Grid Girl?"

Ok, seriously. PM anthonyvop (I think he lives near Orlando) or Mark from Oshawa (trucker who's been thru there many times). I remember about a year or two ago one of our Finnish (I think) members was going to Florida and both of these guys seemed to have lots of first hand, detailed knowledge (and good advice) of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Well if I were visiting Orlando I would like to eat at Victoria & Alberts restaurant and after reading the reviews on trip adviser and by looking on its own website. I would preferably like to sit at the Chef's table or the Queen Victoria room.

Victoria & Albert's restaurant | Walt Disney World Resort | Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
    That looks great actually. You may be onto something. Thanks.

They have a great vegetarian menu as well there, and she is vegetarian, which I still forget after all this time considering I'm a full blown omnivore.

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    I actually meant to be sarcastic suggesting a notebook. Like, at 30 you are too old for me, baby. All you can do is write memoirs. As one of my colleagues was approaching 30, only the laziest folks in the office were not poking fun at her.

Seriously though, jewelry is a sure shot with women. When my gorlfriend was turning 30, she loved emerald earring that I presente to her.
    Llibertat