Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Thread: New car news!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimispeed
    After look over what can be changed and what can be changed this is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of. The one piece front wing can't be touched and the ugly dallara nose can not be re-skinned. you get to mess with the side pods,engine cover and wing end plates. So we have a barnhart dallara that we are stuck with and nascar type smoke and mirrors to think you see something different.....
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BB screws ICS and the teams making the deal with dallara. The cars cost about 750,000.00 instead of about 350,000.00 that they were promised. Plus they have to buy all the small parts that can be fabricated in their shops from dallara.. What a royal screwing everyone is getting on the DW12 between the cost and parts then add the mickey mouse aero kits rules...
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow, $750k instead of $350k? That is huge (stating the obvious, i know). no wonder the owners are up in arms.... I thought the price was set/capped???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So it's more expensive weighs the same and you could have rolled out the old one and say on pole at the 500

Hmmmm
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris R
    Wow, $750k instead of $350k? That is huge (stating the obvious, i know). no wonder the owners are up in arms.... I thought the price was set/capped???
    I think the only one that knew the true cost and other items in the deal was BB( Penske's Pet in the ICS). BB shafted everyone with this deal after he made sure that even after all the proposals from other makers dallara was it. He should be tared and feathered and run out on a rail.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Um, which BB are you speaking of? There was an old BB and now a new, quite different, BB.
    Thanks Starter.. I forgot we have a new BB Okay it Brian I am a Penske guy Barnhart......