Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Going to be a cold race again. Good for McLaren

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Lets see what Quali offers up.

Looking forward to this one actually. It seems as though Red Bull aren't as dominate as last year. It could be anyone of the top 4. i.e Vettel, Webber, Alonso or hammy. Then Massa and Button.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Great Qualifying session, another pole for Seb. But a really interesting grid for tomorrows race.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    top 6 within 6 tenths and a complete mix of the top 3 teams, that was close. Great job from JB to be only a tenth behind Hamilton
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

oh, and "Fernando, Felipe is faster than you"!!!!

i think jenson did a good job as well, we know on out and out pace Lewis is a bit faster so 1 tenth is a good effort.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aki13
    i think jenson did a good job as well, we know on out and out pace Lewis is a bit faster so 1 tenth is a good effort.
    Yeah, I'd love to see an onboard of Lewis lap. It seemed to be far from the perfect lap. He seemed to lose a few tenths on the last corner. It's a pity really as pole was well within his grasp today. I'd love to see a side by side of his and Vettels lap but it seemed that Lewis just didn't quite hook it together.

Superb effort by Vettel. He proved again today that he is the man over one lap qualifying at the moment. I would have preferred a Ferrari or McLaren pole but the grid positions aren't too bad overall and it should be an exciting race tomorrow.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    RBR, Maclaren and Ferrari are on par now.

But, Seb is on pole!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Yeah, I'd love to see an onboard of Lewis lap. It seemed to be far from the perfect lap. He seemed to lose a few tenths on the last corner. It's a pity really as pole was well within his grasp today. I'd love to see a side by side of his and Vettels lap but it seemed that Lewis just didn't quite hook it together.

Superb effort by Vettel. He proved again today that he is the man over one lap qualifying at the moment. I would have preferred a Ferrari or McLaren pole but the grid positions aren't too bad overall and it should be an exciting race tomorrow.
    I think that was his last lap you are referring to, which was slower than his previous effort and looked much more ragged. His first fast lap was his quickest and was (just) tidier.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    This could be another replica of the last GP. I can't decide on a definite winner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight

The lap comparisons the Beeb used at the last GP was good. It should be a compulsory feature.