Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anyone know anything about iPods?

Well i'm having issues with mine.
    Twice in the past week, my iPod has stopped working in the middle of use. In between songs, it will just freeze on one song, and then skip it and move on to the next, and move on to the next, etc. It just keeps skipping through songs and doesn't stop. So i turn it off, and then after that it won't turn back on.
    So i plug into my computer and it worked last week, but this time when i plugged it in, it just goes through a cycle if "do not disconnect" (where it should be charging, but it doesn't charge), and then it switches back to the apple logo, followed by a picture of a folder with an exclamation point. I don't understand why it worked for me last week but it's a flop for me this week.
    I would restore my iPod and just satrt all over again and put the songs back after the restore, but i don't have my songs saved in my library because i had to update the songs because they were all old. I was going to update it this weekend just so i'd have them "on file" but then this happened.
    Anyone that can assist Harry the Helpless over here..?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    time to format ur ipod once and reload all the songs in it all over again.. u need to do it once in awhile..

which ipod do u have anyways?
    :bounce: Go Mikko :bounce: Go Petter :bounce:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wacked
    time to format ur ipod once and reload all the songs in it all over again.. u need to do it once in awhile..

I agree with wacked

Caroline won a new 2Gb Nano the other day. I still prefer my old one though!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a really old model. It's about a year and a half old and i think it just needs a new battery.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wacked

I don't think that everyone needs to format their iPod once in while - I never have

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I agree with wacked

Caroline won a new 2Gb Nano the other day. I still prefer my old one though!
    iPod Nano's are weak little things - I know someone who bent theirs when they sat down...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2AndySpeed - did they sit on a pipe? or how did it happen? Can u bend it if you just sit on it? i was gonna buy 2nd hand, so now i m thinking

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbitch
    2AndySpeed - did they sit on a pipe? or how did it happen? Can u bend it if you just sit on it? i was gonna buy 2nd hand, so now i m thinking
    I think they were wearing jeans with tight pockets and sat (or slumped) down on a sofa. The bend wasn't much, but was enough.

If you do get one, a case is a must-have. I've also heard that older Nano's scratch much more than new ones, so if you do look second-hand try and get a newer Nano as the scratching can impair visiblity of the screen.

Nothing wrong with the player itself, just its durability.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    1st Gen Nanos = Tripe.

2nd Gen Nanos = Pure goodness. Very hard to scratch. Very sturdy. A massive improvement.
    ---/\==

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Surely with the capabilities of modern phones today (SE k800i, Nokia N Series) the Nano is increasingly unneccessary - you can pretty much store the same amount on your phone and have it all in one

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Powered by Cosworth
    1st Gen Nanos = Tripe.

2nd Gen Nanos = Pure goodness. Very hard to scratch. Very sturdy. A massive improvement.
    yeah cause they changed the surface to be like the Ipod Mini, (which is what I have)

you can't scratch the surface and I like it much better than the other Ipod's.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)